The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

...when you catch the number "69,851" out of the corner of your eye and it GRABS YOUR FULL ATTENTION AND SEARS YOUR SOUL OMG I FORGOT TO RAISE MY Pe!!! And only then do you realize it's the odometer... in your car... and you're driving your daily commute....

n.b.z., you know that you can check the mass of it by looking at the map view, right? One of those tabs on the right should give you vessel info.

Thank you, I had never clicked on that.

(I'll post a weight reading of my Tylo stack in the "Largest Rocket you've ever built"-thread, as that seems to fit the topic better.)

• 2 weeks later...

So guilty of these:

When I try to use right-click to roll around to see the other side of photos of actual spaceships!

Or when I right-click everything to look around: photos, websites, other games...

When you look at your gas gauge, and think "I have enough fuel to complete this mission."

Heh, when I'm climbing a steep slope on first gear and think "When is the souposphere gonna end???" or "Time to stage empty radial boosters!"

When you see a Headline that says Jeb might run for president, and get a mental picture of a Kerbal in the Oval Office.

That's the first thing than came into my mind when I saw "Jeb Running for President"!

Edited by NeatCrown

When you know the capabilities of most parts, so you don't check them... so you don't notice a change... so you launch a probe with the only attitude control being LV-909, because the damn stayputnik refuses to produce torque anymore... and still manage to complete contract for Kolnya orbit!

When you know the capabilities of most parts, so you don't check them... so you don't notice a change... so you launch a probe with the only attitude control being LV-909, because the damn stayputnik refuses to produce torque anymore... and still manage to complete contract for Kolnya orbit!

I did that exactly, I completed the contract, but not without yelling at my monitor a few times.

• 2 weeks later...

When you start hearing Skype message noises when burning a rocket.

This happends all the time, I used to get interupted every second when launching a rocket. Guh.

- - - Updated - - -

And I keep using the timewarp buttons when speeding up time in The Sims 4...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.