The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

Recently have been having trouble getting to sleep because I keep building stuff while I'm in bed.

Help with the construction when I'm actually back playing the game the day after, having designed whole missions in my bedroom but I'm also more tired.

You know you play too much KSP when your girlfriend is trying her hardest to get you to play other video games instead. Seriously, she is surprised when I do play other games now. Also, you know you've played too much KSP when your girlfriend is quickly becoming an expert in rocket science.

When Gravity, Interstellar, Armageddon, and all those space movies make you RAGE because of their crappy orbital mechanics.

and panning the view. I have a pretty reentry scene as my desktop background, and I always right-click and drag. ALWAYS.

When you stay up till 4:00am playing KSP... then have a dream involving KSP... do I need a doctor? No, I just need more KSP.

that happens to me with alot of stuff in my dreams, so I could have seen the "its freeeeee" guy saying the phrase,and when I dream my brain goes ITS FREEEE ITS FREEEE

ITS FREEEE

ITS FREEEE

ITS FREEEE

ITS FREEEE

*the next day*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr6qZtnL88xzciZij79TBUeVKbIP9pe1dq1sJ_UrqI9KTAAUEJwA

You say Jool instead of Jupiter in science.

You act like Nelemy and talk to any kind of goo. "Hey, goo-dudes!"

You see planes and think about making them.

your browser history is as follows:

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com

This thought just went into my head why don't nasa wire up a keyboard with all controls then get someone who plays ksp less to fly there rockets using the computer to steer the rockets and use TDRS sats to display a real map veiw.

Sow I really play to muck ksp, I really need to get out more, oh wait I live in Scotland, it's cold and all my friends live at least 4km away

• 2 weeks later...

You think of your farts as your own personal ion engine and dream of all the places you could visit if only you were an astronaut.

You let one rip, and someone says: "That's disgusting!". But you just stare them in the eye and answer: "What's so disgusting about my ion engine?".

When Gravity, Interstellar, Armageddon, and all those space movies make you RAGE because of their crappy orbital mechanics.

and panning the view. I have a pretty reentry scene as my desktop background, and I always right-click and drag. ALWAYS.

Movie physics have always bothered me. If you know a little bit about aviation and orbital mechanics, you're basically hosed when it comes to movies.

As for the second part of your quote. Been there, done that more times than I care to admit. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.