1.1.3 Hype Train: Branch Line Edition

Whirligig Girl

3 minutes ago, FCISuperGuy said:

Shh, it's a secret :wink:

You don't get any use of the on-board beverages, refreshments, or lavatories then. It's really gonna be unfortunate for you a few minutes after the mandatory water bottles drinking contest.

Edited by GregroxMun

I'm always up for the Kerbal Train Program. Sign me up! Not many issues for me so far in 1.1.2 so second class should be good enough. But I never say no to bugfixes. Unless they spawn uglier bugs :)

Here is my ticket j7SFfjX.png

Can I borrow this two big packages?

Kunok enters to the train

Goes to the luggage van, opens the two packages, when no one is looking, revealing two big speakers.

HYPE TRAIN PARTY

6b6qz.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=happyb

I`ll get in my standard place so I don`t need a ticket. None of you have found it yet. I`ve set up a mini hype train for the barperson to send me drinks through the walls.

It`s quiet here and I can drink rum and not get annoyed by the shouting in the main carriages.

Nice to see 1.1.3 is at the hype stage, hopefully hype won`t last as long as it did last time.

41 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

I wasn't gonna do a Hype Train for the patch, but considering how terribly buggy KSP has been, this patch may be a life saver.

So yeah, HYPE!

Yeah, I don't have a problem with being hyped for bug fixes. It's more that I think it's sad that it's something we can get excited about.

I haven't been able to properly enjoy 1.1.2 due to instability and stuttering caused by my towering pile of mods, so I'll take a first class ticket and ride this baby to the land of memory leak patches and CTD fixes.

Haven't played much of 1.1 at all yet (been playing a ton of 1.0.5 because all of my mods are there), but I'm willing to get onboard for some bugfixes.  I assume there's still room for my usual spot at the back of the train, in the brake van full of rocket boosters?  I brought earplugs this time so that I don't go deaf when the rockets go off.