Forum no-nos

Goody1981

17 hours ago, Tourist said:

11. Saying "I've had enough of X so I'm giving up and not playing KSP anymore"

32 72.  ...for the seventh time this year.

73. Not reading the last page of a topic before replying.

Edited by Corona688

3 hours ago, Randazzo said:

70. Declaring you've "discovered a new easter egg!"

70a.i Unless it's actually a new Easter Egg, with no previous documentation on the Forums, Reddit, or other internet locations, and you are the first one to post pictures.

76. Posting a bug in the FAR thread without giving @ferram4 explicit reproduction steps.

76a. …or confirming on a FAR-only install.

76b. …or having installed via CKAN.

76c. …or without having read the last ten pages of the thread.

76d. …or without I should stop nowGIVE THE MAN WHAT HE ASKED FOR HE'S NOT PSYCHIC

Edited by pincushionman

16 hours ago, Xavven said:

51. Starting a hype train too soon.

52. Starting a hype train thread, taking the conductor/driver spot, and your forum account name is not @GregroxMun

78. Getting hyped about the wrong things (i.e. "I can't wait for how 1.2 isn't gonna have a delta-v meter.)

79. Making mods for "fame" or "popularity" instead of making mods to make a good product.

79a. Making Mods for the sake of being a modder rather than for the sake of making mods.

80. Using generic Space Engine textures to make planets.

81. Telling @Kuzzter or @Parkaboy or any other KSP mission report author how to write their story.

Edited by GregroxMun

82. Posting obvious suggestions like "better X", "more Y", and "less bugs" as if Squad hadn't even heard of the concept of "incremental improvements".

83. Crossposting, spamming, and bumping just to "force the devs to see" something.

84. Substantially changing the content of your post after people have responded to it.  (Exceptions are sometimes made for updating the OP of a thread.)

On 07/07/2016 at 1:56 PM, GregroxMun said:

79. Making mods for "fame" or "popularity" instead of making mods to make a good product.

And it doesn't even work.  Not one person on the street has pointed at me and said, "hey it's the fishing mod guy!".

Posting a thread like this one because you know someone will feel guilty and complain about it....

Or... answering this thread the way i did because someone mentioned a thing I did.... :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.