Laythe is suuuuuuper glitchy!

15 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

Also, the 1.2 bug tracker isn't up yet - it's still 1.2 pre-release. I'd report it there if I could

Did you even go there? It's literally at the exact same place it has ever been.

Oh, and:

1.2 is released, please use the Main Tracker for all 1.2 bugs. 1.2 prerelease is no longer supported

Just now, Fireheart318 said:

Yes, I was just on Laythe and the bug tracker was still 1.2 pre

I meant the bug tracker. (If Laythe was gone said bug tracker would probably be DDoSed by countless issues) The bug tracker has switched to 1.2 since the version was released.

On October 27, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Gaarst said:

I meant the bug tracker. (If Laythe was gone said bug tracker would probably be DDoSed by countless issues) The bug tracker has switched to 1.2 since the version was released.

Massive z-fighting (You know how textures flip the hell out if two wings occupy the same space on a craft? That), gaps in the water, the works. I've landed in the water but it wasn't one of the glitchy "chunks" (These glitches seem to occur in certain squares, a lot like Minecraft (possibly used to; I haven't played in a few years) has chunks). About to investigate more

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.