What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

Oh I have a crazy/funny story about China :D  

I was walking with some friends down a street, and this street is pretty populated. And I see a homeless guy take off his pants in the middle of the sidewalk, and everything, yep, EVERYTHING. And he went (as in bathroom) right there. China is sometimes weird, most of the time really.  (0-0)

Now that you guys are traumatized, have a great day.

Edited by Glitchgamer12

I fixed up some vandalism on the Pocket Planes wiki, as someone had completely deleted everything from a couple of pages. I then messaged them about it, and they replied with this: 'LOL YOU KID YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! EVERYONE CAN EDIT THE WIKI ITS A FREE COUNTRY! I CAN MAKE CHANGES AND DO WHATEVER I WANT. YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU RETARD!!!!!111'.

I spoke with the wiki admins, and the person has now been banned for a week. I then wrote on their talk page: 'Due to your recent inappropriate behaviour on the Pocket Planes wiki, you have now been banned from the site for seven days. Have a nice day!' 

11 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I fixed up some vandalism on the Pocket Planes wiki, as someone had completely deleted everything from a couple of pages. I then messaged them about it, and they replied with this: 'LOL YOU KID YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! EVERYONE CAN EDIT THE WIKI ITS A FREE COUNTRY! I CAN MAKE CHANGES AND DO WHATEVER I WANT. YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU RETARD!!!!!111'.

I spoke with the wiki admins, and the person has now been banned for a week. I then wrote on their talk page: 'Due to your recent inappropriate behaviour on the Pocket Planes wiki, you have now been banned from the site for seven days. Have a nice day!' 

"I can edit the wiki! It's a free country!"

"We can ban you! It's a free country!"

LOL. So many people have such a loose grasp on the full implications of anarchy....

Edited by TheSaint

So in Chemistry, somehow we got onto the topic of the ISS. And how their food lasts for like 4 weeks instead of 4 days. So then someone asked "How do they get the food up there?" And so I said "They send a space shuttle up with lots of food." And then, my classmate asks "Well what if they miss?"

…………………………………………………

These are Freshmen.... Just..... *sigh*

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

So in Chemistry, somehow we got onto the topic of the ISS. And how their food lasts for like 4 weeks instead of 4 days. So then someone asked "How do they get the food up there?" And so I said "They send a space shuttle up with lots of food." And then, my classmate asks "Well what if they miss?"

…………………………………………………

"What if they what?"

"What if they miss?"

"Its Mrs. What if they what?"

hueheuheuheuehue

Edited by p1t1o

5 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

They send a space shuttle up with lots of food.

Hmm, not for some time.

Anyway on topic, today I realized I got lucky that a piece of electronics I built a few years ago didn't blow up and potentially cause an expensive repair on a device it was mounted in. A real-time clock module I got from ebay that came with a coin cell battery (and is a part of my device) malfunctioned a few weeks ago, so I finally got around to fixing it. It turned out that the battery died, which was surprising since it was a rechargeable li-ion thingy and the module was supposed to have a charging circuit. I expected the battery to live for ten or so years. It died in about three, so after reading about other peoples problems with it and inspecting the thing myself it turned out that, due to poor design, the 3,6V battery was being charged to almost 5V (which is not a good thing). For some reason the battery didn't explode but lived for a few years. Anyway, I replaced the battery with a non rechargeable one, disabled the charging circuit, reprogrammed the RTC and reinstalled the device. Seems to work just fine now, hope it lasts. Can't trust cheap ebay electronics. There is a reason the RTC clock with battery included and shipping across the world is only half the price I paid for just the battery in a local shop.

6 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

…………………………………………………

I feel you. I'm pretty sure I'm the only space geek in my entire high school... Sometimes that can get unbearable!

Also, my history teacher had a picture of the Columbia disaster up on his board and told the whole class that it was the Challenger. I mean, he wasn't too far off, but still...

I was building an Airfix P-51 Mustang kit, and screwed it up. I lost the tail wheel, and snapped off the wheel. Luckily I fixed it by glueing the wheel to a bit of sprue and then fitting it in the gap. It works perfectly now.

14 hours ago, NSEP said:

I got litterly pushed back against the wind while cycling, i got friendzoned AND my heart actually hurt after a very unexpected jumpscare, in one day. That was yesterday though.

you lead a very interesting life...apparently, or the US is extremely boring

22 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

you lead a very interesting life...apparently, or the US is extremely boring

Its not always this interesting, well, my everyday life could be interesting to some people, but since im extremely used to it, i don't really care,

Anyways today i saw a double rainbow again AND school was out on 11:20. 

Wait... my life IS interesting!