Kerbal Spice Program

Darth Badie

Got my entry done. A Kinder Surprise chocolate egg with a mystery toy inside. (IRL, illegal in the USA actually, but sold in Mexico, Canada, and Europe.) What's the toy? You'll have to read the comic to find out. All stock.

Comic (13 pictures, hence in the spoiler)

Spoiler

Bonus pic: https://flic.kr/p/RuDgH5

Edited by cantab

Here is my latest invention: the Space Cookie.  Cut into 8 equal sized portions, this is sure to delight your guests.  It has white fudge and chocolate chip, and it "flies" and crashes.

http://imgur.com/a/AQEbi:cool:

Just now, GKSP said:

Here is my latest invention: the Space Cookie.  Cut into 8 equal sized portions, this is sure to delight your guests.  It has white fudge and chocolate chip, and it "flies" and crashes.

http://imgur.com/a/AQEbi:cool:

BTW, how do you insert imgur stuff directly into post?

Here's my (unabashedly silly) submission:

wQkNbHN.png

One very special delivery...

IhoxCkP.png

Of a space potato...

oT77jDP.png

To Duna (where else?)...

m6zcl7l.png

Because no one had made a submission that was a reference to The Martian yet, an unfortunate situation which called for immediate rectification.

5 hours ago, GKSP said:

BTW, how do you insert imgur stuff directly into post?

For that, use "insert image from URL". The full address of the image including the extension is required.

You can find the menu by hovering over the image on Imgur's albums mode (not gallery). Or you can check it on image page of images mode.

Edited by EBOSHI

2 hours ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Here's my (unabashedly silly) submission:

One very special delivery...

Of a space potato...

To Duna (where else?)...

Because no one had made a submission that was a reference to The Martian yet, an unfortunate situation which called for immediate rectification.

Looks interesting. But can you peel the shields off and show us the rover which was hidden inside? )

There have been some truly amazing entries here. You people have some imagination!

When quoting each other, there's no need to include all their images in our reply - we don't need 5 tea parties on the page ;). I snipped some images from the quote boxes to tidy things up a little.

8 hours ago, Deddly said:

There have been some truly amazing entries here. You people have some imagination!

When quoting each other, there's no need to include all their images in our reply - we don't need 5 tea parties on the page ;). I snipped some images from the quote boxes to tidy things up a little.

I found a way to fold the images now. It will be safe from the next post.
By the way, are you having another cup of coffee or tea? It's sold out though.

Edited by EBOSHI

11 hours ago, EBOSHI said:

For that, use "insert image from URL". The full address of the image including the extension is required.

You can find the menu by hovering over the image on Imgur's albums mode (not gallery). Or you can check it on image page of images mode.

Thanks EBOSHI!

I vote for the orbiting tea party hands down.

16 hours ago, Badie said:

Thanks for participating! We had a lot of fun looking at your creations. The poll will be posted tomorrow! 

I WANNA JOIN!

If I cant, I`m making a food space program in science mode...

23 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Wow, there are some really good ones to choose from!  :)

Yup - don't reckon I'm in with much of a chance but it was fun anyway.

15 minutes ago, KSK said:

Yup - don't reckon I'm in with much of a chance but it was fun anyway.

It was fun, and mine won't win either... no big deal. Truth is, I voted for someone I thought was much better than my own.  :)

Edited by Just Jim

8 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

It was fun, and mine won't win either... no big deal. Truth is, I voted for someone I thought was much better than my own.  :)

Me too!