A.P.U.S. Aerospace Passenger and Utility System

NESD

Well, I dont know enough how KSPs missions and contracts  work,

but all crew parts in Apus have settings copied from stock parts and must work in same way,

maybe something missing, but no one catch this glitch before

I look closer, and try to find where is the problem

20 hours ago, NESD said:

Well, I dont know enough how KSPs missions and contracts  work,

but all crew parts in Apus have settings copied from stock parts and must work in same way,

maybe something missing, but no one catch this glitch before

I look closer, and try to find where is the problem

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2023 at 3:48 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

This this still a problem?

unfortunately, yes :(

In those times I don't know enough about custom drag cubes, so all parts in available mod release have configs based on stock Mk2 parts

later I'm rewrite config for better performance, but they was planned for updated meshes and new parts, and by some reasons still not released

now I'm waiting more info about rules of mod modelling in KSP2 (like new base diameters and amount of egdes) to continue this mod

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@marxman28 Yes it works, just put folder APUS_Shuttle into a GameData

Also you can go to APUS_Shuttle --> Parts --> Engines --> SRB1 and unpack "Boosters" archive

this will give you all set of SRBs from 2 to 5 cylinders length, with various thrust and fuel load

• 5 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 2:20 PM, NESD said:

unfortunately, yes :(

In those times I don't know enough about custom drag cubes, so all parts in available mod release have configs based on stock Mk2 parts

later I'm rewrite config for better performance, but they was planned for updated meshes and new parts, and by some reasons still not released

now I'm waiting more info about rules of mod modelling in KSP2 (like new base diameters and amount of egdes) to continue this mod

I've been trying to re-enter with my X-37B, but it really loves to flip and loose control for seemingly no reason.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.