[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Here is my Lego wall-crane!

DSCN4414.jpg

DSCN4412.jpgDSCN4410.jpgDSCN4409.jpg

Then it fell because I lifted too heavy a load with too large a radius. It is a frustrating task to reeve up the hook (Pull the rope/cable - On this crane it is fishing line - through all the pulleys on the hook and on the the boom to attach the hook to the crane).

I am almost done with my Lego material handler stop motion video.

Spoiler

Also, I got my COVID-19 vaccine today.

8 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Here is my Lego wall-crane!

DSCN4414.jpg

DSCN4412.jpgDSCN4410.jpgDSCN4409.jpg

Then it fell because I lifted too heavy a load with too large a radius. It is a frustrating task to reeve up the hook (Pull the rope/cable - On this crane it is fishing line - through all the pulleys on the hook and on the the boom to attach the hook to the crane).

I am almost done with my Lego material handler stop motion video.

Hide contents

Also, I got my COVID-19 vaccine today.

you should make a lego bagger 288, or other mining equipment

Hmm, if I can gather enough pieces, perhaps. I wish I could afford the Lego Technic Liebherr R 9800 mining excavator, but because it is so big and because it is remote controlled, it is like 300 dollars or something.

1 minute ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Hmm, if I can gather enough pieces, perhaps. I wish I could afford the Lego Technic Liebherr R 9800 mining excavator, but because it is so big and because it is remote controlled, it is like 300 dollars or something.

I always enjoyed lego technic over other lego brands, I did not have much lego but I do remember having a massive lego technic plane. It was very pog.

9 minutes ago, Souptime said:

Also I got my COVID-19 vaccine today.

Nice

5 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Aazard left too, for unrelated reasons. 

Plus took all his self made content and then restrictively licensed it, pulled it from the internet, and is in "seek & destroy" mode if I see anything  have touched reused.... thank the rp1 ppl 

7 minutes ago, Aazard said:

Plus took all his self made content and then restrictively licensed it, pulled it from the internet, and is in "seek & destroy" mode if I see anything  have touched reused.... thank the rp1 ppl 

Its gonna be sad to see you go, plus you probs activated the streisand effect, like how unnus annus did when they said they were gonna delete their channel... you will be able to find reuploads of your stuff no matter how hard you try to tear em down sadly

aaand i was right: actually now that i think about it i aint gonna post the link use

Edited by Souptime

6 minutes ago, Souptime said:

Its gonna be sad to see you go, plus you probs activated the streisand effect, like how unnus annus did when they said they were gonna delete their channel... you will be able to find reuploads of your stuff no matter how hard you try to tear em down sadly

well luckly I'm an adult man with an organized digital life and a retained lawyer. I highly doubt I'll be looking that closely, but anything on CKAN I will have a letter drafted to
to that point "my content", alot of the art exists, in smaller rez/older formats still as CC0 stuff from others, But all the 8K and 16K DDS stuff is mine solely and they are all micro marked visually (I "signed" them all)

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Aazard said:

retained lawyer

those pirating clown are gonna be in trouble :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

AH NOT AGAIN I WANT THE EOJI

Spoiler

:D hey wait i did not wahnt this spoiler 

Just now, Souptime said:

those pirating clown are gonna be in trouble :D

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

AH NOT AGAIN I WANT THE EOJI

Reveal hidden contents

:D hey wait i did not wahnt this spoiler 

not my intent, I just dont want to be "taken from"....as it was 1000's of man hours of my personal work

i have finally exceeded the (in my own terms) "Post-rep barrier"

I got more rep than posts

but i have noticed that new members  in the megathread seem to exceed this limit earlier... its probs cuz o' me :cool:

4 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

But your school is online...

Such slow internet connection??

I have normal physical school because of low covid rates

I wrote my german exam, it was good

and now a turkish bread with cheese in it :D

8 hours ago, Aazard said:

thank the rp1 ppl 

The way that they treated you was terrible. I for one liked to see your planes. 

I’m sorry to see you go, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors  ;.;

Edited by Spaceman.Spiff

2 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

c39L04P.png

Reveal hidden contents

SYEEl1h.png

Yes, the background is pretty random. Just pretend there's an extension cord leading to some house behind the camera

Noice. What sample size did you use? How long did it take to render and what GPU do you have?

Edited by Stormpilot