any ksp shuttle mods for 1.9.1?

4 hours ago, Kerbal enginner bird boi said:

i have a question is there any 1.9.1 space shuttle mods that are on ckan if there are can you comment and ill check

There are quite a few out, but which one is useful to your needs depends on what you are expecting to use it for (part sizes).  some of the shuttle mods are relatively tiny.

3 hours ago, Kerbal enginner bird boi said:

lol i got 36 mod installed iam such a nerd

36? I've got 220.

Anyway, I don't think there are any shuttle mods that are available on CKAN for 1.9.1, but you can VERY easily manually download anything that says 1.8.x, or in many cases, even older.

Hi @Kerbal enginner bird boi!  Just thought I'd throw in some of my 2 cents too:

I've tried those shuttle mods and many others over the years (and enjoy them all).  I'm not sure how much you already know about modding KSP, so I'll give you as much info as I can.  If you already know what follows, then no worries!

One of the biggest things that will help you out if you have issues with the textures is to look on that mod's forum page.  You can use the search bar in the upper right to search for keywords of your issue.  (click on the magnifying glass and select in the options "search this thread").  Also make sure to read the thread's first page as there are frequently dependancies (i.e. other mods that are required) in order to make the mod work.  I don't use CKAN, so I can't be 100% sure, but I "think" it is supposed to do the checking for you and get all of the dependancies, but "sometimes" that doesn't happen.

Bugs or issues with mods sometimes require time to track down (and hours of reading).

I noticed you typed the names of some forum users when you were asking for information or thanking them.  If you type the "at" symbol ( @ ) and then their forum name, i.e. "@ insert user name here without quotation marks" , that user's name will show up in blue and they'll get a notification that someone answered them.

Cheers and happy modding!

Hi @smotheredrun thanks besides its none of the important parts textures that are missing because ckan automaticly installs the mods that it requires but thanks for the messege i will keep this piece of advice for furture use thanks

Happy kerbals

:wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.