BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

f3fadc56895589717adc18e8bb215aed.png

That's a "HOME-ized" PTK-Z, isn't it?

That compilation Orion-Soyuz-PTK ship.

Very much looking forward to trying this out, BobCat! Will we see this released any time soon, or do you still have a lot more you want to work on before that?

Not soon i think.

The old rovers can be used again there is an updated cleverbobcat DLL also there is a fix for the HOME recon unit to open the garage in the VAB, BOBCAT are you happy to let me release the line of code I got it from the squad devs and KhaosCorp worked out the required switch.

Edited by Virtualgenius

Dont know if this right thread for these questions...

Is there any way to still use nautilius pod on 0.23? It s not recognized as command pod anymore, no IVA..

Too bad - it was my all time favourite for vast field of view it offered. I hope HOME pack or anthing else bobat is working of will feature some symilar pod.

Dont know if this right thread for these questions...

Is there any way to still use nautilius pod on 0.23? It s not recognized as command pod anymore, no IVA..

Too bad - it was my all time favourite for vast field of view it offered. I hope HOME pack or anthing else bobat is working of will feature some symilar pod.

You have to wrap the CFG with PART { } since it is in the old format.

• 2 weeks later...
ETA (when will it be) of releases?

You are kind of new here, so I'll dance while typing this.

Bobcat does not give out ETA. The only ETA you will be given is Soon or Not Soon. Soon means not a lot of work left to do (perhaps just balancing). Not Soon means either some issues came up with the item in question, or there's still more to add. Please take into account real life problems cropping up.

My legs are tired.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.