BobCat Ind. - Colonization, exploring and research vehicle

BobCat

I still working on new stuff for HOME 2.

For example.

New HOME 2 command pod, replaced old one. Yeap, old-gold yellow stipe return.

But you didn't answer the question of whether you would release the sources for KhaosCorp to update / maintain the DEMV line.

Cool looking part. Yay. Yet another NEW thing that's being worked on instead of all of the other OLD things that so many of us desperately want to see updated. Such as the entire DEMV lineup, the Nautilus system, the DEMV's, all of the rest of the HOME line... did I mention the rovers?

Yeah, I know, I'm grouchy. All I ask is that SOMETHING gets finished and released, please?

Perspektivnaya Pilotiruemaya Transportnaya Sistema

I love how transcripted russian sometimes is readable, even though I don't know any russian at all. Much like dutch, I can actually read dutch (and also sometimes understand it spoken!), but I'd never be able to speak it.

Historical craft question , in hisorical forum therad. Too much complex?

But you didn't answer the question of whether you would release the sources for KhaosCorp to update / maintain the DEMV line.

Im never release any source. Never.

Cool looking part. Yay. Yet another NEW thing that's being worked on instead of all of the other OLD things that so many of us desperately want to see updated. Such as the entire DEMV lineup, the Nautilus system, the DEMV's, all of the rest of the HOME line... did I mention the rovers?

Yeah, I know, I'm grouchy. All I ask is that SOMETHING gets finished and released, please?

Im already answered all questions about DEMV, Nautilus, JOOL5, and other stuff. Read this thread.

Do you think Bobcat would release the source files for the old stuff so it could be maintained

Once upon a time, a man I had already proposed to support old addons

from which I eventually refused. In the end, he made a lot of new, made a lot of mistakes in these addons was impossible to play.

And I decided that for now, or I support the addons itself, or they are left for the old version of the game.

So would that sit on top of the HOME2 bits we already have, or this a completely new version of HOME? (4th one you will have released i think).

All modules have been remaked, old version deleted.

Edited by BobCat

In the time it took you to make this crybaby post you could have made most the parts you listed compatible with KSP 0.22+.

MOST old Bobcat mods need some config tweeks to work......

If not having that parts bugs you so much here is an idea.....stop being lazy and do a little work yourself, rather than demand things of one of the best modders in the community....

FYI...this is the kinda of ignorant self-centered attitude that almost lost us KW....

Edited by KhaosCorp

Ok. Now that BobCat has stated his case (a valid one in my opinion) let's consider that topic dead. Let's leave the guy alone and let him work on the new stuff. As KhaosCorp has said, it doesn't take a whole lot of work to get any of the older stuff to work in 0.22.

In the time it took you to make this crybaby post you could have made most the parts you listed compatible with KSP 0.22+.

MOST old Bobcat mods need some config tweeks to work......

If not having that parts bugs you so much here is an idea.....stop being lazy and do a little work yourself, rather than demand things of one of the best modders in the community....

FYI...this is the kinda of ignorant self-centered attitude that almost lost us KW....

Excuse me, KhaosCorp, but you don't know anything about me, so I'll thank you to not make personal insults.

I ALREADY USE ALL OF THE MODS I LISTED. H.O.M.E., the DEMV rovers, the Nautilus system. I'm using ALL of them, right now. They work great (well, except for the Nautilus random explosion issue, which I finally figured out from reading this thread how to fix).

So, I wasn't talking about the whole 'when you gonna update for 0.22?' issue, I don't care about making the parts work in career mode, I don't play career mode. And as you can see from the previous paragraph, I've already gotten all of the parts I want working just fine.

I was referring to the NEW things that are seemingly stuck in development hell: The DEMV Mk6 'Shark' rover. A supposedly 'new', i.e. completely redesigned, Nautilus. Now this new HOME system redesign, the first part of which was just shown yesterday.

But if that bothers you, KhaosCorp, that I was urging Mr. BobCat (whom you are NOT, as I recall, nor do I remember directing any comment or question towards YOU.) to try to finish a project before starting any more new ones, then I suppose I'll not inflict myself upon you or this thread any further. And my wholehearted apologies if my OPINIONS offended you or anyone else.

And, finally, Mr. BobCat: I really like your mods, and I was simply expressing my eagerness to partake of all the great new things that you've been working on for so long. Yes, I know that they'll be done when they're done. My apologies for being impatient. However, I wasn't asking any question of you, other than to plead once again for the release of some of your great mods. But since some other posters on this thread don't approve of my 'crybaby' attitude, I assure you I'll not bother you any further. I shall, however, remain a fan. Thank you for all the great work you've done for this game, and for your upcoming releases as well. :)

And to the moderators, my apologies for derailing the thread, as I said, I won't be posting here any more, so you should not need to take any action.

'Bye.

Im make crazy mix. Russian PTS-Z and (Yep, Orbital module have too), American Orion + HOME = HOME 2

And ASMI prepare crazy new thing also... Water, food, solar radiation...and more more...

Edited by BobCat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.