0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

I think there are likely multiple boulders now, and since ike is a fixed target relative to duna, being tidally locked and geostationary, I think the duna boulder is probably on a perpetual free return orbit between the two of them.

Oh my sides, I can't stop laughing. Silly 12-year-olds.... Anyway, on the note of the boulder: has anybody tried using that angle in the picture as a phase angle from the origin of the sound?

Nova has already said they mean nothing:

... No I mean the collection of dots and lines on the left and the 3 big dots on the right. They mean absolutely nothing.

Hell, neither do the 6 vertical dots.

So, from that, what I can judge as the relevant parts of the picture, the pyramid, the line from it to the object in space, and the four figures on the "ground". Though Nova may have meant those aren't anything either, if you count them as part of the "dots" on the left side.

dunaegg.jpg

Edited by Dweller_Benthos

• 6 months later...

LOL 74 pages. I'm pretty sure someone already spotted this then, but well I post it anyway:

10f2l1u.jpg

It's an arch. I thought about doing a screenshot a bit too late, but you can see it.

Hate to rain on today's posters, but this thread is from September.

I really wish Squad had simply did a full wipe and started from scratch rather than rolling the forum back seven months.

LOL 74 pages. I'm pretty sure someone already spotted this then, but well I post it anyway:

It's an arch.

-SNIP-

Yep, definitely an arch.

tcpNhuE.jpg

Like RoboRay said, it's a shame we've lost the more recent threads on all this.

• 1 month later...

I have been systematically mapping all the planets and moons ever since I developed spacecraft that will fly there. Right now I have two crews at the Neil Armstrong Memorial. I landed near one on Duna but it was off in the distance and I had no rover so I did not see it up close. I was going to fly over on the return trip but crashed in the attempt and killed the crew. I have just mapped Tylo and found two there but landing there is going to be a bit of a challenge. I do have a small orbital station so I can accumulate supplies for the attempt.

I think Kerbals have a couple of things in common with Cylons, thank goodness. When they die they download into another body, there are limited models, and there may be many copies.

Kerbals with antimatter! What could possibly go wrong?

• 1 month later...