[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

2 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

If you click on the list in the poster, you should go to the page.
I linked it here for you: https://imgur.com/a/Ukzx9Si

That is awesome! Thank you for all your hard work. 

Is there a delta-v map like that anywhere?  I've been switching out my home world to see all the new solar systems. It would make planning out missions so much easier! Best regards. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That is awesome! Thank you for all your hard work. 

Is there a delta-v map like that anywhere?  I've been switching out my home world to see all the new solar systems. It would make planning out missions so much easier! Best regards. 

Thanks, I am sadly too busy to make the maps.

In-system maps might be interesting. Tho interstellar ones are useless as there are 9999 ways to get somewhere.

Edited by StarCrusher96

It's been a while (2 months) since I played KSP, and I see that this mod's gotten much more mature!
Were there always parts available? (I recall they were here in an old build but not up to date the last time I downloaded this.) I'll definitely need to check if this gives FTL communication ability so I don't have to strap 200 relay dishes together.
Once again, I definitely need to check this pack out. 
on that note, I appreciate the clarified modpack descriptions and overall improved organization. 
Keep up the good work StarCrusher!

Edited by Dobelong

1 hour ago, chaos113 said:

the link  no longer works

It does for me, but the images are a bit blurry (probably a problem with my slow internet)

3 hours ago, Dobelong said:

Were there always parts available?

Probably, since there were parts even in the time of KSS (https://kerbal-star-systems.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Parts)

On 8/11/2022 at 5:42 PM, XwingKerbal said:

Never mind, I found it out already.

Also, it was REALLY broken while I was playing the game with this mod.

Seems to be a kopernicus problem. Gotten reports about it.

-- edit
Seems to be fixed in the latest kop release.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Im having trouble getting galaxy mode to work with solar panels, they seem to be ignoring Kerbol and tracking another star out in the void. I tried a fresh install with no other unnecessary  mods, running the game multiple times and deleting the module manager cached files etc but the problem persists?

there is no search function that i can use to search this thread.  

but my planets "vibrate" when i have this mod installed.      you can see the orbit of kerbin shake a few pixels.      and i have noticed an occasional bug with trajectory's because of this.  

is there a fix for this?    it happens about 4 or 5 times a second.    maybe a blackhole somewhere rotating.    or is this just a standard thing for kopernicus (because it does it with dresskiller base aswel)

4 hours ago, darkracer125 said:

there is no search function that i can use to search this thread.  

but my planets "vibrate" when i have this mod installed.      you can see the orbit of kerbin shake a few pixels.      and i have noticed an occasional bug with trajectory's because of this.  

is there a fix for this?    it happens about 4 or 5 times a second.    maybe a blackhole somewhere rotating.    or is this just a standard thing for kopernicus (because it does it with dresskiller base aswel)

This is caused by temporal antialiasing from scatterer.  You can turn it off in the scatterer settings (and note that TAA from TUFX does not have this problem)

Prior to downloading this mod I had used birth of time interstellar, however when at the KSC or in flight (in low atmosphere at the very least, never went very high) appeared entirely black during the day with glowing white oceans and during the night looking like ksc during a normal night but a bit darker as well as the oceans still glowing white. Other than that, it looked fine and normal with our other mods via tracking station, main menu, and high spaceflight. Uninstalling birth of time interstellar it fixed it, however once I downloaded this mod (and its dependencies), this happened instead. 

N7pRvgM.png

If anybody has an idea on how to fix it, I would appreciate your answers, as I would rather not uninstall this mod.

9 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Prior to downloading this mod I had used birth of time interstellar, however when at the KSC or in flight (in low atmosphere at the very least, never went very high) appeared entirely black during the day with glowing white oceans and during the night looking like ksc during a normal night but a bit darker as well as the oceans still glowing white. Other than that, it looked fine and normal with our other mods via tracking station, main menu, and high spaceflight. Uninstalling birth of time interstellar it fixed it, however once I downloaded this mod (and its dependencies), this happened instead. 

N7pRvgM.png

If anybody has an idea on how to fix it, I would appreciate your answers, as I would rather not uninstall this mod.

can you link your logs ? There is no way to know what happens here without logs?

Ok so it was likely a faulty config with spectra, just swapped to astronomers but uh yeahqGlpHSl.png

Should I just get a higher tier of astronomers visual pack or what? As of now I kinda know this isnt really related, however I havent had this problem until after getting galaxies unbound which is why I am still posting here.

Also, where would the logs be? This isnt a game crashing glitch or anything so I dont see any notification about logs and I dont know where the file would be located

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

Ok so it was likely a faulty config with spectra, just swapped to astronomers but uh yeahqGlpHSl.png

Should I just get a higher tier of astronomers visual pack or what? As of now I kinda know this isnt really related, however I havent had this problem until after getting galaxies unbound which is why I am still posting here.

Also, where would the logs be? This isnt a game crashing glitch or anything so I dont see any notification about logs and I dont know where the file would be located

Please use the GU Stock Visuals, we are not responsible for any bugs with other visual configs.

49 minutes ago, ballisticfox0 said:

Please use the GU Stock Visuals, we are not responsible for any bugs with other visual configs.

If there any mods I need for stock visuals, since with just galaxies unbound the visuals are back to default ksp atmosphere visuals etc.