Larger Landing Legs Request

Hi
I know its a Big ask, but is there any mod developers Interested in Making some Larger Landing Legs?

I Know there is Mods Like KRE, but the landing legs on that are Designed for Boosters, and don't work as Well for landers.

I Have Four Or Five Types of Legs in Mind: 
   - Medium Legs based off the Martians Ares Landers ( there is a mod with these, but I was talking to the Dev about them not Folding away Enough to Reasonably Put in a Fairing )

- Medium/Large Legs Based Off the National Teams ILV

- Small/Medium Legs Based off The LM Descent Stage

- Possibly a Set of Landing Legs That Extend out of a Heatshield (Not like The Dragon Concept, like the NASA Space Exploration Initiative Lander from 1989) in Multiple Sizes.

- Large Base Legs for Building Surface Bases, Preferably Something Big Enough To Extend Below Nertea's Stockalike Station Parts Inflatable Habitats.

I Know its a Large Request, But if anyone would be interested in doing this, I would Appreciate it a whole lot!
Also, If anyone knows any good mods that Add Similar Legs, or Others Like it, Please let me Know!

Thanks Again :)

Edited by Ollz

4 minutes ago, Ollz said:

YOh wait ive Found them now.
thanks They Look Great

No problem...  just mae sure you got them directly from that download link in TonkaCrash's post.
Oh, I'll mention for others who may come across this thread/post: The download is for the *landing legs* ONLY.
They have been heavily *discussed* in the ALCOR thread, but they are/were *NEVER* part of the ALCOR mod. You have to get them seperately.

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.