Forums Dark Mode

Staticalliam7

More things that aren't translating to Dark modes very well, right now requiring highlighting to read the text:

Example of (I think) Bold and Bold Italic Text in signatures having issues, in @Superfluous J's current signature.

Blue text like @Vanamonde's icon title "Lead Moderator" and in @LameLefty's current signature.

Some text (I think) pasted from external sources like in @Nate Simpson's post here.  Though the summary in the widget below fixes it.

Edited by Jacke

I am a regular participant in one other forum that uses the same Invision software and the "dark" theme is somewhat problematic there. TBH, I haven't even tried Dark mode here. I should probably update my signature line anyway. 

Yey!

However: if the theme is changed while in a thread, it will go back to the first page.

[sometimes]

Also the "follow" button, when not following a thread, is white-ish, it would be better if it were darker.

And the pin icon (for pinned threads) has the wrong background in dark mode too.

I found a fix to the signature bold/italic problem. This is likely due to the fact that I made my signature before the forum software had themes, so the bold and italics set the color to Black, and not automatic.

If anyone's signature has this problem (or you think it may have this problem) edit your signature, highlight the entire thing, and click the color button It looks like this: Av ) and select "Automatic".

If you have different color text and want that to remain, you can instead highlight every bold/italic section and set just it to "Automatic" instead of Black, too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.