Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

This rover/jeep is possibly one of the best things ive ever made. Its stable, if i disable the steering on the back wheels, pretty fast, and light.

Havent sent this anywhere yet, just made it today :P, but going around Kerbin it seems pretty robust.

I call it the BL2-LR (if you know where i got the design idea from you'll get the acronym :P )

"Catch a Riiiide!"

Not bad, not bad at all. I was idly considering making something along those lines, and you've gone and done it up proper.

If you thinks about it, today's Proton-M accident, however Kerbal, is not actually that funny...it's the fourth 10-billion-dollar Glonass satellite they've lost!

The entire loss of this launch is only $200 million. Space.com has the story.

Little Green Men On The Mun!

w34yVkw

Bob (possibly Bill, can't remember) the first Kerbal on the Mun in my old 0.18 demo save.

GB8qnrv

Jeb, second on the Mun. He landed in an ill-fated RCS powered lander. Everytime I look at the Mun, I can see him, just screwing around.

We will forever miss you Jeb. Until the administrators at KSC decide to clone Jeb #1493.

Anyone else smell sabotage?

I mean, Glonass being the competitor system to GPS, and the Stuxnet incident as a proof of concept...

</conspiracy>

Yeah, I know, I overestimated...there were actually three Glonass satellites on board, and also, the Moscow Times says that the cost of the disaster was $75 million, or 2.5 billion rubles.

Anyone else smell sabotage?

I mean, Glonass being the competitor system to GPS, and the Stuxnet incident as a proof of concept...

</conspiracy>

Well, ROSCOSMOS is covering something up, because one of their officials stated that

The accident was caused by an emergency engine shutdown.

And I'm pretty sure that in the YouTube video of it, all six engines are running until the rocket breaks apart...

Well, ROSCOSMOS is covering something up, because one of their officials stated that

And I'm pretty sure that in the YouTube video of it, all six engines are running until the rocket breaks apart...

No, they aren't. When you look closely at the video, you can see a plume of unburned fuel spilling into the exhaust stream from a failed engine. It's the dark stuff you see in the photo below.

article-2353404-1A9DB642000005DC-44_634x439.jpg

No, they aren't. When you look closely at the video, you can see a plume of unburned fuel spilling into the exhaust stream from a failed engine. It's the dark stuff you see in the photo below.

-snip-

That's normal.

This is a picture of a successful launch:

official-ils-proton-launch-photo-ses-6-side.jpg

Some pictures from my trusty workhorse on a station module delivery mission.

A heavy lifter design that gets up to 60t into low orbit. Since the fairings are modular,i can easily extend them to accomodate larger freight.

The liquid boosters feed into the main stage and last up to 10km height before they are seperated. The main stage then lasts up to 60km and the final stage is used to reach the desired orbit. Since the last stage has a tone of fuel left when carrying light cargo,it can easily be used as a departure stage.

It does feature a lot of struts,but you know what they say: When in doubt,more struts.

ulnMyzu.png

paJzh2f.png

leEFgLZ.jpg

f7JNvRt.jpg

cyKNO0t.png

TmkvCMh.png

akJJ0tH.jpg

HwXnxQS.png

Ubuugn2.png

ctVpRx7.png

5dCYKQb.png

MaW3tMy.png