The user below me...

Felsmak

Nope. No ice cream in the house. If i had any right now id go for peppermint ice cream from a place called Friendly’s. Sadly that restaurant is nowhere near me. I likely could find some peppermint ice cream at my grocery from another maker but im lazy and its cold outside lol.

TUBM: has had either fish-sticks or a burger/cheese burger in the last 24 hours

new page

Edited by AlamoVampire

Cool ranch doritos. Corn chips ya but still chips. Had a baked potato the day before yesterday that close enough?

tubm believes that players who die in a game should not lose experience points or progress or auto fail quests or be forcibly relocated on the map. Further tubm believes that griefers should be banned and only cooperative and friendly or those who dont interfere with players (pvp with rules against killing weaker players or those non consenting to combat is ok but rules man)

Edited by AlamoVampire

Some of that is wrong.  You die, you fail the current quest and have to start over from the most recent save point.

However, I am completely against PvP, and I think all of those [redacted] who get to level 1 billion and then just kill noobs because they can should be banned.

TUBM agreed with what I wrote above.

I kinda agree. I dont think a fail being forced at death is ok. If say (using a common quest ive done in path of titans as my example) you have to deliver 4 branches  to a delivery point and have delivered 2 and are carrying number 3 but get killed the way it works right now you get forcibly relocated to a random point on the map and that quest and any other quests are failed and removed. Then you lose growth (experience points) and marks (kinda like skill points). Here is how it should be: My Tyrannosaurus kills your deinonychus.

You had 3 quests underway: Kill 3 critters, Go to XYZ, Deliver 4 branches. Here is how your quests are in terms of levels of completion: Kill 3 critters: 2 of 3, Go to XYZ (completes upon entry to XYZ so still incomplete), Deliver 4 branches 2 of 4 delivered with the third in your dinos mouth. 

Now, im passing by and simply crush you underfoot and had no intention of hurting you. I didnt see you and you just happened to walk right in front of my foot. Yes getting stepped on can kill you if a larger dino steps on you. So youre dead. All 3 quests auto fail. You select your dino and reenter the map. Youre now way across the map and your prior quests are gone. You may have new quests or not depending on if it chooses to give you any. Also you lost some marks and a chunk of growth, possibly resetting you to start of level or (adults fall to sub adult at death) down to prior growth stage adult to sub adult is allegedly the only one that stage drops.

how it should be: no forced relocation, no forced fails. Sure you need to pick up the branch you had but the 2 delivered stay delivered. The 2 successful kills remain credited, and go to XYZ still is a thing to do. Growth and marks go unchanged. 

My thoughts on pvp unchanged

tubm read all that and agrees 

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been to vegas virtually as a sim pilot but here in the real world nope never been. (Just to toss my $0.02 cents in i dont get peoples fascination with in-n-out. Its mediocre at BEST. It much like starbucks and tesla is just over hyped brands that just cant perform)

tubm has a book autographed by its author.

6 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

tubm has a book autographed by its author.

Close.  I have a book signed by something owned by the author.  I have a copy of Mick Foley's autobiography that I got him to sign as Socko.

TUBM has been to a live wrestling match.

I have not.

Spoiler

@Scarecrow71 I have several books autographed by author Brent Weeks (4 books) and a copy of Starry Messenger autographed  by Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson and Cosmos Possible Worlds autographed by Ann Druyan 

TUBM has been to an Art Museum, a natural history museum, the USAF Air Force Museum and a National Park

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...