The user below me...

Felsmak

Firstly, mine was taken from current real world ATIS and reads: winds 140 at 5 knots visibility 10 statute miles clear temperature 27 dew point 21 altimeter 29.96 (clear meaning no clouds at any altitude above the point the ATIS is taken from at the field)

yours is mostly garbled but what does read clear is twr = tower

clr = clear

tkof = best guess is take off

Rwy 20c = runway 20 center

sin, qf35 are unknown to me. Sin could be sin in religion or a math term.

TUBM: has been in a REAL in flight emergency (can be super minor or very serious)

Never have read that.  Not real familiar with aussie air incidents being im in america lol. I have in fact myself been in an in flight emergency. I was a passenger on a TWA flight in the oldest 727 in commercial service when the cabin suddenly filled with smoke. Captain came onto the PA and stated the aircraft was fine, the aircrafts anti ice equipment malfunctioned and began exhausting into the cabin. He shut the anti ice off (i forget if it was wing or engine anti ice or if they specified) and it dissipated and we landed just fine at our destination. The only other issue ive had as a pax was on the ground when our captain tested the cabin pressurization system and it reported over wing door not sealed. Took a tech like 5 minutes to fix after we waited 45 minutes on a deice pad lol. Opened and closed the exit to fix it.

TUBM has seen Fight Club

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No (I wish), though I've seen a Falcon Super Heavy while it was already in the upper atmosphere and space. (The plumes were incredible!) It looked something like this: spacex.JPG

The user below me has used the OPM mod (Outer Planets Mod) either in the past or has it currently installed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...