What do you name your space agencies?

GalaxyGryphon

Usually I just use my name, but I do have a save called "Hellfire Laboratories" just cause I wanted to make a science division for my cam sats, and to join in on the flags thread

Neat idea, but my idea is to do that and have a unique "trademark" on each of the ships/rockets/spaceplanes.

Started when Kevin Bacon descended onto Kerbin and gave the inhabitants the gift of spaceflight.

Close, most of my space stations were named by a viewer on my livestreams named BAconDestructor

National Kerbal Astronautics Adminstration. The NKAA.

Goverment Agency, budget has around 20% of National Budget. Not privately funded. Works with the UKDF, the United Kerbin Defense Force, providing satellites and ion cannons. Has 900 Kerbals working as the launch crew, 2,431 Kerbals in the Flght Research Department, 1,392 in the Probes Department, 500 Kerbals maintaining KSC2, should the main get destroyed, 763 in charge of the astronauts, 56 in the health-care unit, 452 Astronauts, 5,881 backup astronauts, and a team of 10 gravediggers.

Bingle-bongle-dingle-dangle-yickety-do-yickety-dah-ping-pong-lippy-tappy-too-tah-dyne Aerospace, LLC. A wholly owned subsidiary of Tactical Laser Monkeys, Inc.

Sontar-HA!

Edited by Guest

I never really thought about doing that. I just called it the Kerbal Space Program.

(It's a Space Program with in a Space program. I love puns.)

But there's no "Human space program" is there? Maybe I'll have to think of something.

Nolte whatever I'm trying to build. Go Nick Go. Update 5/26/2013. The Nolte line has been scrapped, Only 1 out of 4 worked and it was not hooked together well. I am now trying to begin a space station. Maybe something from DS9.

Edited by GhostFlight

Mine's the Pathfinder Company, or 探路公å¸. (I hope that's written right, somebody please correct me if it's wrong.)

Originally a fuel exploration Company, it has expanded into fuel mining and production and new technologies research, and is currently developing it's private space program in order to exploit extra-kerbinal resources.

Think early Weyland-Yutani Corporation.

Edited by Speijker

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.