[1.0.4][WIP][IVA,PLUGIN] ProbeControlRoom 1.0-beta10a - IVA All the things! - NotSoShaky

Tabakhase

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a great mod, thanks for all the effort to keep it alive :)

I have the same problem with the Navball. Also the resources are not shown (picture).

Found a little issue with Crew Portraits. With this MM-config all Probecores except 'Mk2 Drone Core' and 'Probodobodyne RoveMate' have no ProbeControlRoom. I've added a 'zzz_' prefix to Crew Portraits foldername to make sure the config loads after ProbeControlRoom and it seems to work.

Edit: Only the simple- and the helper-resource screen are broken the full one still works.

Edited by Eleusis La Arwall
Resource screen correction

Anyone got this working 1.0.4?

Yea, it works just fine with the patch posted earlier and a swapped navball page.

Here's the directory, just unpack it in gamedata like usual and it should work with the newest RPM.

Few bugs in the resource panel, but I never use that one, so I haven't bothered fixing it.

Yea, it works just fine with the patch posted earlier and a swapped navball page.

Here's the directory, just unpack it in gamedata like usual and it should work with the newest RPM.

Few bugs in the resource panel, but I never use that one, so I haven't bothered fixing it.

I think the bugs exist in other places than just the resource panel.

TZ5MVzl.jpg

:(

I think the bugs exist in other places than just the resource panel.

http://i.imgur.com/TZ5MVzl.jpg

:(

Hi, I've had the same problem and after playing with the config files, I got some good results editing DeskScreen.cfg and MapMonitor.cfg. Basically, I replaced the flightDisplay definition with RPM default one and made some adjustments.

My GameData/ProbeControlRoom/Props/DeskScreen/DeskScreen.cfg ended like this and worked fine.

Since MapMonitor is bigger, I'm having trouble finding the correct dimensions and sizes for my GameData/ProbeControlRoom/Props/MapMonitor/MapMonitor.cfg...

Edited by jlcarneiro
Update link to cfg file

I've been using Raster Prop for a long while now and always had this mod in sight but too little confidence in my own skill to add it to my game.

Now I;b am preparing to start a (n attempt at) fully first person career so this one was a must.

I tried out the controls in the control room and...WOW, this works so well and in such a refreshing way! It adds that much more to both unmanned and actual manned missions. I'm going to have a blast with this, thanks!:)

Hello, again!

I think I managed to find the correct dimensions for the navball. At least the screens on the desk work fine. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the Map Monitor (the large screen on the wall), obviously because of its different size.

I suspect I'll have to duplicate the text file (JSI/RPMPodPatches/BasicMFD/pa_PFD.txt) to use the second one file on the Map Monitor. I must confess I've not been able to understand the text file structure. So, for now, the Map Monitor shows the data in the wrong positions. Since it works fine on the desk screens, I don't mind...

Anyway, here are the links to my files. Download them on the correct folders overwriting the original ones (making a backup would be wise)...

--- EDIT ---

Ah! I've just remembered: the resources info screen really has some glitches, but the SECOND resources info screen seems fine to me. You can access it pressing "B", "1" and, then, "0". It's the one shown on my Probe Control Room:

pZYjmw4.png

--- EDIT2 ---

I thought those four camera monitors would replicate the desk ones. So I did not edit them.

Here are they with the fixed version of the FlightNavigator screen. Just unzip them on the correct folder (GameData/ProbeControlRoom/Props/CameraMonitor) overwriting the original ones.

I still recommend making a backup... ;)

Edited by jlcarneiro

I think I managed to find the correct dimensions for the navball. At least the screens on the desk work fine. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the Map Monitor (the large screen on the wall), obviously because of its different size.

[ More steps to fix the displays ]

I still recommend making a backup... ;)

Thanks for getting the navball working with the lastest RPM and other fixes. My Probe Control Room looks the same as yours: navball on the main monitor has blank spaces. However, I usually put up Orbital Assistant there and it works fine.

Still have yet to fly a probe mission just with PCR and Map Mode. But I think I could.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.