[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Odd, I can\'t load any of the Kosmos craft files. It says the common RCS part is missing but it\'s in the parts file. I\'ll try restarting KSP and see if that helps.

EDIT: Nope, still doesn\'t work. Even after that I may have to deal with another part issue? Anyone else getting this?

These parts are fantastic. I can\'t wait for a release with unfolding solar panels so that I can pack up the stations in NovaPunch fairings and unfold them once in orbit.

And then, in a later version, working docking rings...

E: ok, they\'re fantastic except for the part where anything of significant size flops all over the place and makes takeoff nearly impossible.

68252E3EF2EDB60667A07083BA7C7543B2E91E16

EFE2ACAD70D800F25F49EA2722BFEA62A87B15D7

These parts are fantastic. I can\'t wait for a release with unfolding solar panels so that I can pack up the stations in NovaPunch fairings and unfold them once in orbit.

And then, in a later version, working docking rings...

E: ok, they\'re fantastic except for the part where anything of significant size flops all over the place and makes takeoff nearly impossible.

I guess I really need to make a tutorial video.

I mena my god it is like no one uses strut connectors. hahah but then i forget I have super stronge ones. I will have to make custom ones for this mod I suppose.

you take RCS booms. put them on your rocket. attahc them to rocket with SCors. then attahc station to strut connectors to rcs boom as if it was real and you where trying to steady it with connectors.

yes. will be stuck onto the back and sides of various things.

not only that but it doesn\'t need to be directly connected to the tank :)

Nice! This will be useful!

(Or just laziness to make fuel tanks! Either way awesome!)