FASA-Part Vote-

frizzank

FASA Part Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. FASA Part Vote

Now that one is a hard decision. :) I vote Apollo Microsatellite, for a little more complete Apollo overview. Denny mentioned that he's making Surveyor and Mercury IVA, so I'm not going for those, but honestly, I'll probably be happy with any part that wins. I say, despite all the drama, this is a good wrap-up, with every major piece of hardware from early US manned space program present.

Seriously a Mercury IVA isn't going to be much different from the stock capsule. I mean it would be cool but it just seems frizzs skills could be used for something we can use beyond an IVA for one capsule.

Seriously a Mercury IVA isn't going to be much different from the stock capsule. I mean it would be cool but it just seems frizzs skills could be used for something we can use beyond an IVA for one capsule.

I agree,the FASA pack is so complete with engines to this phase,if miss something,i feel is an IVA Mercury,because the other spacecrafts have (GEMINI-BIG GEMINI-GEMINI LANDER and LEM the last two from Denny).

I believe must add this IVA (Mercury) before this pack go a step forward,with engines,tanks and other staff-equipment.

I agree,the FASA pack is so complete with engines to this phase,if miss something,i feel is an IVA Mercury,because the other spacecrafts have (GEMINI-BIG GEMINI-GEMINI LANDER and LEM the last two from Denny).

I believe must add this IVA (Mercury) before this pack go a step forward,with engines,tanks and other staff-equipment.

But Denny is already making a Mercury IVA. So I think it would be better to make an M-1 engine (or better, the Nova (Saturn C-8) parts. Why aren't they up for voting???)

But Denny is already making a Mercury IVA. So I think it would be better to make an M-1 engine (or better, the Nova (Saturn C-8) parts. Why aren't they up for voting???)

I know my friend,about Denny he will do this,but maybe about some reasons,never complete this IVA.

When i see this thread with frizzank,ask us for vote,and i see this include the Mercury IVA,i vote (the IVA),because i am sure,if "win" the IVA,frizzank do it sure.

I think will be to the FASA Project(IVA),because frizzank put it if win,Denny only speak about this,don't have it to his program "Official".

Edited by CERVERUS

I agree wholeheartedly. Also, bigger is always better and the M-1 or Nova are much larger than the mercury capsule! :)

I voted for my original suggestion, the Surveyor core. I think that it would make for a good base for mid-tree probes, as there isn't really anything that fits this role. The M-1 would essentially be a scaled up, and slightly different F-1. I think that something that allows for a good aesthetic, as well as a good base for smaller science parts would be much more valuable to a player than another Mainsail.

Joking aside, KSP lacks variety in probe cores much more than in engines. There's all the gray/blocky Probo-dobro/washboard stuff, there's the very modern gold foil AIES stuff, there's a couple from SXT, and that's about it. There are custom probes from Lionhead, sure, but it's hard to make them generic mid-60s probes.

I would have suggested Ranger block I (which was also used for Mariner) but to do it justice it'd need both the core and the extended boom, which isn't one part no way no how.

I voted for my original suggestion, the Surveyor core. I think that it would make for a good base for mid-tree probes, as there isn't really anything that fits this role. The M-1 would essentially be a scaled up, and slightly different F-1. I think that something that allows for a good aesthetic, as well as a good base for smaller science parts would be much more valuable to a player than another Mainsail.

Actually, an M-1 would essentially be an upper stage F-1. I just checked, and it was more like an ultrahuge J-2. There is some room for engine like that, but still, I believe that it's the second least interesting piece in this pool (the only thing behind it is the RTG piece, because we have a good one from stock). I'd rather have an Apollo microsat or the Surveyor.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.