BahamutoD

[1.0+] B.Dynamics - Retracting/vectoring engines etc. v1.2.0 (May 6)

Sorry, I'm reading the last few posts and just trying to clarify.

I'm trying to get the critter crawler, but I gather it's not working at all in the latest updates.  Is someone already working on it and I should shut up?  Does anyone know of a working edition?

Just let me know what the latest is.

-Ody

is this version works on 1.2.2

parts of this mod can loaded in 1.2.2 but crawler's leg wont work how to fix he can fly but cann't walk plz update the mod plz

Обновление до 1.3 [пожалуйста]

Edited by Vanamonde
Пожалуйста, будьте вежливы и помните, что моддеры являются неоплачиваемыми добровольцами.

I think I'm asking the same thing--has anyone made any headway adapting this parts for 1.3? The Critter Crawler is probably a lost cause, but the one ones would be useful.

In any case, they all seem to cause crashing on loaded, even the RCS and other ones that are "just parts". 

Edited by Synthesis

It seems like this mod is pretty much done considering it's not even on the BDAc family mod links thing.

It also hasn't been updated in a long time as you probably know.

On 10/29/2017 at 5:05 PM, Synthesis said:

I think I'm asking the same thing--has anyone made any headway adapting this parts for 1.3? The Critter Crawler is probably a lost cause, but the one ones would be useful.

In any case, they all seem to cause crashing on loaded, even the RCS and other ones that are "just parts". 

I have been using the TRR-1, the ILX-40 Retractable Engine, the VTx-202 Retractable Engine , and the two retractable RCS blocks forever.... even in 1.3.1.

Delete EVERYTHING else in the mod except these 4 folders; retractableEngine, retRCSBlock, sRadialEngine, and trrEngine.

Leave the Mod's overall folder structure intact. GameData\BahaSP\Parts\(above mentioned parts)

Install the latest BDAnimationModules: https://github.com/raidernick/BDAnimationModules/releases/tag/v0.6.4.9

It will work. Zero issues.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2017 at 9:23 AM, TheKurgan said:

I have been using the TRR-1, the ILX-40 Retractable Engine, the VTx-202 Retractable Engine , and the two retractable RCS blocks forever.... even in 1.3.1.

Delete EVERYTHING else in the mod except these 4 folders; retractableEngine, retRCSBlock, sRadialEngine, and trrEngine.

Leave the Mod's overall folder structure intact. GameData\BahaSP\Parts\(above mentioned parts)

Install the latest BDAnimationModules: https://github.com/raidernick/BDAnimationModules/releases/tag/v0.6.4.9

Thank you, though someone else pointed this out to me in a different thread already--but all the same, thanks.

It's too bad the Critter Crawler is much more complicated. 

On 11/5/2017 at 9:23 AM, TheKurgan said:

So, I assume that no one has actually picked these up?  

43 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

So, I assume that no one has actually picked these up?  

Not that I know of, and they could use some love :wink:

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hee hee hee

Give me a few days, and maybe there will be a surprise for New years

• Like 4

I hope nobody minds.... I also have a plan for these parts and would like to integrate them into a mod of my own. So, double trouble? Double awesome? :) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

I hope nobody minds.... I also have a plan for these parts and would like to integrate them into a mod of my own. So, double trouble? Double awesome? :) 

Ummm, I'm pretty far along with this, coding, etc, including the critter crawler.

• Like 4

For anyone interested in this, I suggest you watch my stream this evening on Twitch

• Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 6:12 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

For anyone interested in this, I suggest you watch my stream this evening on Twitch

Missed the stream, but was there anything about these little engines revealed?  :)

Other than the Critter Crawler is working again, no.

I ran out of time over the weekend, and was unable to do the release, hope to get to it by this weekend

• Like 2

On 1/3/2018 at 10:43 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Other than the Critter Crawler is working again, no.

I ran out of time over the weekend, and was unable to do the release, hope to get to it by this weekend

Working on it at all is very appreciated :)

18 minutes ago, JeffreyCor said:

Working on it at all is very appreciated :)

Adoption Announcement and Release

• Like 2

Hi. Im in search of a part i used to have installed but cant find anymore for some reason. I coulda sworn it had the BahaSP filter on it so thats why im asking here. 

Part in question was a small radial lf/o engine. Shaped kinda like a fat bullet or artillary shell with a rounded end. I used it for vtol stabilization and it gave the perfect amount of thrust so i didnt have to put 20 of em on my craft to be effective.

I think i lost it during the 1.3.1 -1.4 update. I remember playing with it along with the constitutrefit mod(uss enterprise)

Thanks for any info given! Cheers!