The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

just a side note i wanted to add, i do wish they would add a big more detail to the buildings if possible, the parking lot for the admin building and the pool just look off, though that isn't the current model so hopefully they look better now.

im a little disappointed to be honest, damageable buildings are only relevant for like the 5 seconds of a mission, basically nothing changes during the majority of gameplay.

Well you can do challenges (Starting career mode with a damaged KSC using Whack A Kerbal).

I feel sorry for the devs. All the work they put in is being harshly critised. They gave us the option to turn it on and off so now every one can be happy, right?

It's more for performance than anything else. I'm not a big fan of it, but it it's added into the game then sure - why not? I see no reason to turn it off if your PC can handle it. And my should be able to as long as I don't have any Klaws.... *eyerolls*

still it's only relevant if you play career mode, pretty much nothing changes if you're a sandbox guy like myself. building a mun/minmus lander using only low-tech parts so you can unlock the higher tier stuff is only fun like the first dozen times you do it, after that its boring as hell.

im a little disappointed to be honest, damageable buildings are only relevant for like the 5 seconds of a mission, basically nothing changes during the majority of gameplay.

I have not been to space or far from the KSC in months, so that depends a bit.