The Grand 0.25 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

Seriously, what was the testers group doing before the release if they missed very obvious stuff?

1. Is there any way to see how much reputation points EXACTLY you gained in total? Except the barely seen scale at the top?

2. Currently, when sending a kerbal on EVA - he's slightly ejected from a pod away - he misses to grab the pod ladders once he gets to EVA. Is it intentionally done that way?

Warning: session_start(): The session id is too long or contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,' in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 11

Invalid Token

I think this error has been previously mentioned. Anyone know what's going on?

Basically, when I click on the download button, it take to a page with this:

Warning: session_start(): The session id is too long or contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,' in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 11

Invalid Token

I'm on mac(if it help).

What can I do for that?

Seriously, what was the testers group doing before the release if they missed very obvious stuff?

1. Is there any way to see how much reputation points EXACTLY you gained in total? Except the barely seen scale at the top?

2. Currently, when sending a kerbal on EVA - he's slightly ejected from a pod away - he misses to grab the pod ladders once he gets to EVA. Is it intentionally done that way?

Polish comes after all the frameworks are added. Your two issues are minor at best given some of the problems that have been mentioned [endlessly] so far. Just give them time.

No, i seem to have the same problem. Graphic and Texture Settings are on high though, so o don't know why it's doing it. It seems not everybody has that problem.

Nevermind.

Occured when started first time from steam.

Tried starting 64bit, textures fine.

started 32bit exe directly, textures fine.

Got into steam again and started it there again, now textures on craft are crisp sharp, so fine.

Didn't changed a thing, don't know what it was, try the old on/off trick. worked for me

As with the last update, the servers are simply overloaded. When you do have a chance to download, I recommend the Mac OS X installer version – it will verify itself when you open it, so you can be certain that your download was not corrupted.

Thank you :)

Any idea on how much time I will have to wait?

A few minutes(I doubt it but I still want to hope for it)?

A few hours?

A few days(please, no!)?

(edited)

It just started downloading!

Have fun with the new version!

EDIT2: I *think* it will be long: it's currently downloading at an amazing speed of....15Ko/s!

Edited by goldenpeach

I'm seeing some sort of .. alarming, 0.24-ish looking radial decoupling happening....

Just got home and started up without mods, loaded one of my previous planes and was surprised to see.... stock elevons have pitch, yaw, and roll control on tweakables. Very cool.

Stock has actually had that for quite some time now.. I think it came in with the Tweakables update (uhh... 0.23 possibly?).

It still doesn't have rate control though (like NEAR/FAR)...

When is the download issue going to be fixed?!

When a billion people aren't trying to download the game at the same time.

Have patience. The Internet is not a truck. It's a series of tubes. The tubes where KSP is being hosted are pumping out bits as fast as they can.

I'm seeing some sort of .. alarming, 0.24-ish looking radial decoupling happening....

Stock has actually had that for quite some time now.. I think it came in with the Tweakables update (uhh... 0.23 possibly?).

It still doesn't have rate control though (like NEAR/FAR)...

Really? Well I don't play stock much so I guess I never noticed. In fact I've already given up on it, going back to NEAR.

1: :D :D :D :D :D :D

2: Almost all of the parts are duplicated. Has anyone else gotten this? Is there a way to fix it? It isn't game breaking it's just REALLY annoying.

Try deleting your parts folder and then check the integrity of local files (Steam), or empty the parts folder and only add in the parts from the downloaded archive (store)

Hi! I was really excited about .25, and I downloaded it as soon as i could, but when I try to this error page pops up and says:

Invalid Token

Help?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.