Hello and Welcome!

Moach

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I'm a returning player. I played quite a lot around beta and version 1.0 and then life got in the way a little bit. Anyway, turns out I have a little bit more time in my life for more of a 'lifestyle game', and I'm really looking forward to getting my head across all the updates that have happened, and what is the 'perfect' modlist for met to get back into the game.

Hi guys and girls, I just fell in love. Don't know if its Jeb or Valentina, but they are just wonderfull :P

I've seen mentions of KSP for a long time, but I figured this would really ruin my life. So finally... Installed it a week ago, and haven't heard or seen the wife and kids since... It's awesome!! 

I've had some mods downloaded through CKAN and now I'm just enjoying my planning of the first Mun encounter. Looking forward getting more into the game and the community.. SPACE :=)

Hope you all are having a great day!

ps. JK about the wife and kids, they are doing wonderfull to, and might even some day join in the KSP pursuit :)

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Cooki said:

Hello!   Does anyone know how I can see the Delta-V of my rocket for when it is in space.    When I launch it it goes up when I get to space.

It appears to up because you're no longer fighting the atmosphere. :)

And welcome to the forum.