Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but the fix for the bug renders all your mods incompatible, also, all your saved craft.

I wish that weekends were longer (and sooner)

Granted, However schools and or work are now every day of the week and 23 hours a day with no pay

I wish i could live in the lunar surface

• 5 months later...

Granted, but it melts your retinas and you run around screaming, inadvertently destroying the forums server with a comically large inflatable hammer.

I wish that everything was back to normal ;.;

(Ah, its good to be back to this thread. Sad that 6 months of posts have been deleted, but we can rebuild! :))

Granted, Timothy "This" Thisinen's life never happens again for a third time, preventing him from ever traveling back in time to collaborate with 2 of his previous selves to create the universes only FTL drive ever. Why did you prevent us from getting this spiffy happenstance hawkinator? :(

I wish for a flying carpet.

Granted, but someone creates an unstable paradox and releases the time gargoyles on everyone! :o

I wish I could control the propagation of electromagnetic bonds within my body.

(If you don't understand my wish, just think time-control.)

Edited by 4onen
Time loops are totally fine! Unstable paradoxes less so.

Granted, but it's a cursed chair and curses you when you sit on it.

I wish for a paradoxical paradox that makes my head explode form the extreme thinking rates about thinking about paradoxical paradoxes that make you wish for more paradoxes.

Granted, and it also is animatronic and can hug whoever sits down on it. You think that it is really creepy, but you give it a try anyway. But once you sit down and get hugged, the chair malfunctions and wont retract the arms. You try and get out, but it is a futile effort and you try and scream for help. Oh, and did I mention that you are currently located in a tiny, soundproof log cabin in the middle of a dense Siberian forest, hundreds of miles away from any sort of civilization in the middle of winter? Because that part is pretty important :wink:

Edit: I dont even know how I answered Felsmak's wish instead of yours, I wasn't even ninja'd, the posts are 2 hours apart :0.0: I spent way too much effort on that wish grant to go to waste, so it overrides both of your wish grants :cool:. As for your wish, Prussia now exists again, but in reality it is just modern day Russia with the R changed to a P. :sticktongue: Anyway...

I wish that there was a mod called JebMech.

Edited by (An Original Name)