King of the Hill

Gojira

The 'town' you landed next to happened to be my capital! Enjoy being a federal prisoner for the next millennia. (You weren't busted for trying to claim my land; it was because you intruded in the 'No Fly Zone')

Our planet/Federation/Prisoner.

One of them sits in Azkaban.
Another one rules from the Federation throne with a tigress aside..

Meanwhile a valiant squad of Rick Grimes and his friends peacefully comes in and prepares to have a rest...
(two weeks later)
A valiant squad of Rick Grimes and his friends peacefully goes away towards the sunset,

No prison. No hill. No capital.
Even no zombies. Just smoking ruins.

Edited by kerbiloid

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

I refuse your offer and keep the prisoner on a ration of 6 pieces of bread a week. Thank goodness there's no Red Cross on our planet!

Amnesty organization accuses you in cruelty. Giving him 6 pieces of carbohydrate food a week, without any workout, you will make him fat and increase risk of heart attack for him.
They make you give him 5 pieces a week and force to build a pyramide carrying the stones alone.

You're shot down by my Interstellar Police force and brought back down to my greatest Maximum security prison. Your cell is a 4x4x4 ft. box. Your food rations have been cut to 3.5 pieces of bread a week.

My great prison system

Except for my home planet who sent me out on the space shuttle in the first place. They send a task force to your maximum security prison, bust me out, and I wage war on your empire and your bounty hunters with space shuttles that are armed with powerful lasers and nuclear missles.

The bounties do not know that they're allied, so they battle each other and end up destroyed. @53miner53 fleet help the destruction of the bounties and he flees to my own system with my own hill conquested from the surviving bounties to live as he wants on another hill.

My hill and his completly free other hill, and our planetary alliance.

Edited by Nailed it!

Hey, there's a black comin' to your system... 

Crap, it sucked him in. Now I can't tell him his planet revolted an allied against him so it joined the aliance and gave us a free floating atmosphere ringing a pulsar so we can live confy and in free fall. (Larry Niven reference)

The alliance Air Ring

The planet's already a wasteland, so no loss. The Air ring is not a planet, so it can't be destroyed without destroying the pulsar (good luck on that). Your own planet joined the aliance. And by the way, weren't you supposed to be inside a black hole?

Anyway, if you managed to return, you are a citizen in the planet Owlia, but everybody's happy, criminals are psycologicaly cured so there's no death penalty nor prisons and everybody is content.

Our (this includes you, @DarkOwl57) galactic Utopia.:)

Mom comes into the room, switches off computer with the war raging in Galactic Empire and makes to go to kitchen and have a lunch.

Her cookie.

P.S.
Yes, mixing a game with IRL is jerky, I know. But couldn't resist.

Edited by kerbiloid