[0.90] Plock Plus (Outer Planets Mod Plock Extension) (Rainboros have been removed) [1.0.3]

Elowiny

Yeah I will add another moon.

And for the Kerboros Fans, I will add a config to install Rainboros separately.

Cool, btw if you want to quote a message, you can click the button "reply with quote" on the bottom right of the message

I don't know, but I'll tell you that Berdim has a semimajor axis 1.5 times that of Ike. So Elowiny, you can make a little cfg which changes Berdim's orbit. (There's already a cfg which changes it to orbit Plock) But... I still like Rainboros.

Long time lurker, long time config editor, first time poster here. I found that this mod wasn't compatible with the new file system of OPM and OPM+ so I went ahead and shuffled the files and configs around myself. It's basically a hackjob, and you'll have to go in and manually delete Plock.cfg from OPM/KopernicusConfigs/OuterPlanets/Configs yourself, but my version now works fine with both OPM and OPM+ installed.

http://www./download/s3ch6qeqrnyhfqh/PlockPlusCompatibilityFix.zip

Hi, I have Outer Planets, Outer Planets + and Plock Plus installed. I see all celestial bodies except the additional Plock moons. There is just Plock all alone - no moons nothing. What am I missing?

Hi, I have Outer Planets, Outer Planets + and Plock Plus installed. I see all celestial bodies except the additional Plock moons. There is just Plock all alone - no moons nothing. What am I missing?

Which OPM+ do you have? amarius' or Augustus' one?

I found some errors regarding this mod. KT is unable to load the .bin files for the plants/moons so I believe this will lead to more ram use as the engine then has to generate them at load. May need to re export your .bin files or have someone with more experience take a look at them. May just be me though don't know. I'm running linux x64.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i have OPM http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/104280-0-90-Outer-Planets-Mod-(1-6-5)-Increased-stability-and-bug-fixes-29-Mar and when i install this mod, the game crashes. Any idea of what can it be?

MODs installed: Alarm clock, Final frontier, Science library, Enviro.. Visual Enhacements mainly. I installed Trans Neptunian with no issues

the game crashes because of OPM's new files system.

Try this :

-Go in OPM folder, go in OuterPlanets, then configs and overwrite "Plock". Then go in textures and put Plock here.

-Go back to the folder with "SarnusMoons" and "UrlumMoons", and create a folder nammed "PlockMoons". Create a config and a texture folder in it, and put the moon's files in the folders you created.

Tell me if it works.

Edited by Elowiny

• 4 weeks later...

Just theorizing here: it should be possible to have Plock and Chokon orbit around their center of mass. You would just need to create an invisible or infinitely small planet (maybe named " Plock System") right where you'd like to put their center of mass. Plock and Chokon would then orbit this point. Essentially Plock and all other moons would orbit in the SOI of this invisible planet.

Edit: I should say that I have not used this mod yet. But it looks cool!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know 1.1 is coming soonTM but would love to see this updated to enhance OPM Plock/Karen with sigma binary installed if possible. Like to see a neat Kerberos analog as well. The effort it is going to take to get a probe to Plock deserves a grand finale worthy of the journey.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.