- Clouds

- More KAC features

- dV readouts

- EVA strut/fuel-line placement

- Collision mesh for terrain scatter

- VAB day/night cycle

- First-person IVA for Command Seat

- Parachute re-work

- Flaps/Spoilers (this may already be a feature, though)

- Kerbals can be loaded into Command Seats from VAB

- Launch countdown

- Editable action-groups during flight

Suggestions (not necessarily sensible!) post Harv's message

- Tool tips

- KSC marker/beacon

- Nav Ball 'follow me to orbit' marker

- Keyboard map

- Images of parts when selecting test contracts

- Staging edits/fixes on the launchpad are permanently saved

- 'LAUNCH!' button (only putting this here due to frequency of suggestion, but this is not two days work)

- Navball open in map mode (listed for the same reason as above)

Dear Squad: Consider this your to-do list for V1.1

HarvesteR said it's something basic, not advanced. I guess it's somthing new player would notice or for new players.

Maybe he redid the stock VAB and SPH ships ?

Edited by Warzouz

HarvesteR said it's something basic, not advanced. I guess it's somthing new player would notice or for new players.

Maybe i redid the stock VAB and SPH ships ?

That won't take two months to notice. They probably redid them anyway because they'd have to add the heatshields for example.

That won't take two months to notice. They probably redid them anyway because they'd have to add the heatshields for example.

I think this overdue feature is not the new easter egg. Thats 2 different things.

Harvested is surprised we didn't find out what the overdue feature is. It must be something simple.

I'm surprised, nobody guessed it right so far!

I'm not going to spoil it though, but I'll debunk a few assumptions:

* It's not something I've been working on in the backburner (I wish I had that kind of spare time).

* It really was implemented from scratch in the span of 2 days.

And a little hint: Try to imagine it's your first time playing. Everyone's ideas are way too advanced.

Have fun! :)

Cheers

manuveur nodes for ascent!?

deltaV overview?

a tutorial video how to get in space?

maybe a launch tower where we see the kerbals enter the craft!?

a dance emote for EVA`s?

A "You did it!" archievement for first orbit?

A small indicator on the navball for a good ascent profile?

Some sort of competiting Space Programs?

A snackbar for KSC?

I think this overdue feature is not the new easter egg. Thats 2 different things.

Harvested is surprised we didn't find out what the overdue feature is. It must be something simple.

I never said anything about the new easter egg, just replying to your suggestion that he redid the crafts.

I never said anything about the new easter egg, just replying to your suggestion that he redid the crafts.

Ok, I wasn't really clear enough (I didn't wrote english for a long time, and I feel to have a bad time about it...). The "2 month to discover" is about the nes easter egg, not about the overdue feature.

Harv should know by now we don't do simple :P Also, I hope he's taking notes, several good suggestions/necessities mentioned here...

Edited by Yakuzi

A launch window indicator or something that tells you "hey, today is a good time to launch to Duna!"

That would be great, especially for new players (and not so new players :D ). But can it be developped in 2 days ? (including display interface well integrated in the existing GUI)

The longer he goes without telling us what it is, the more demands for new features he'll have for 1.1!

My latest: distant planets being as visible against the star field as they are IRL, either in space or from the ground at night. (yes I know there's a mod for this)

Keyboard (and mouse) controls info is my guess. It would really help a novice to have that displayed or easily accessible. And as a pure bit of info adding it ought to need little testing.