Will you be updating to 1.0?

Roflcopterkklol

I'll be upgrading via nheab as soon as I can. If it takes some time for my modlist to be updated, then that's OK, because I've already backed up my 0.90 install in case I get tired of trying 1.0 stock (which won't happen anytime soon).

Been holding off KSP for a month to get the hunger back :) Probs spend a week or so in sandbox, playing with spaceplanes under the new aero while mods catch up, then launch a new career when I can put a decent pack together ^^

The real question is, who wont be?

That would be me. I've been having a lot of fun with Elite Dangerous and Subnautica lately and just can't seem to get much interest in KSP any more. Steam says I've gotten over 2000 hours into it so I've gotten my moneys worth, but I'm not really that curious about how the final version turned out.

Maybe in a couple of months once all my favourite mods are updated I'll have a look. (if 1.0 even has enough memory left for mods once it's running)

Greetings,

Yeppers this is a NO-Brainer not to update !

In fact I just got done with major resource development in my KSP 'SIM' and I am ready !!

I will stream everything from day 1 however it will be a good week more or less as I have to work on the tech tree and wait for MODS rto be updated:

Mechjeb will need a MAJOR rewrite - I dont depend on it and can wait but I can start harr !!

Tech Manager will need to be updated and checked then I am ready to go !

All resource MODS I have will be left untouched and tested in 1.0 - I expect no changes but will be on the lookout for updates.

For the most part my entire KSP game is ready to rock and roll into 1.0 !

Catch me Live when I am ready and I will announce in my stream thread; probly in about a week.

Cmdr Zeta

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.