How to disable female kerbals

Trav_420

Actually, the texturereplacer mod has a 'forceLegacyFemales' which makes the female kerbals use male models, but female textures. I suppose with some fiddling around, the OP can achieve what they want.

You could only hire males. The pool of recruits refreshes on occasion.

Also, you could do a search and replace on your persistent.sfs file. Search for gender = Female and change it to gender = Male

They'll still have feminine sounding names but you can either change those as well or embrace it as truely neutral to gender. If Kerbals are androgynous, they should not consider Valentina (for example) to be any more feminine than they'd consider Bob to be masculine.

Also, I think the females look less female than the males do male. I'd suggest trying out making them all female in game. Might look more androgynous.

Also, I think the females look less female than the males do male. I'd suggest trying out making them all female in game. Might look more androgynous.

And then, someone made a mod that adds huge boobs to female kerbals.

*facepalm*

"Volunteer" them on missions Where No Kerbal Returns?

Exploration of the sun's surface? Checking for air currents in Jool's atmosphere? Only the bravest kerbals may apply!

Exploration of the sun's surface? Checking for air currents in Jool's atmosphere? Only the bravest kerbals may apply!

How about "re-entry without hacking the heatshield's config files?" :P

And then, someone made a mod that adds huge boobs to female kerbals.

*facepalm*

can you link me with that? I once got in trouble for suggesting such a thing, now actually having it would be like divine retribution.

I meant that as a semi-sarcastic but not inflammatory comment on the females look like males comment. I have no idea whether or not such a mod exists, but I'm damn sure (taking into account the plethora of adult themed skyrim mods, for example) that it will be made. Rule 34b.

I meant that as a semi-sarcastic but not inflammatory comment on the females look like males comment. I have no idea whether or not such a mod exists, but I'm damn sure (taking into account the plethora of adult themed skyrim mods, for example) that it will be made. Rule 34b.

Just wait for someone to make a mod that invokes Rule 63. (Male <===> Female model switch)

Edited by almagnus1

please don't turn this into a sexist discussion

I have nothing against women astronauts, i just prefer only the original kerbals in the game

thanks in advance

If that's true, the simplest solution applies.

Just don't use them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.