[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

I did exactly that and now in GameDate folder there are 4 folders:KerbolPlus, Kittopia Space, Squad, and Kopernicus. Also there is a bunch of ModuleManager and K+ files. When i open the game, i can see them loading, for examle i saw some files from Sarvin system and Dwarf planets (I cant see them all they pass quickly), but when i start playing and open the map there are only the original planets...

Please don't rush me. We have mst of the things updated and unforcenately I am in vacantion so the only thing I can do is do community work and .cfgs. Please weigh. I will have a ton more time after I start hightschool (at least 4 hours of non stop coding before architecture class).

And I also have a game to develop... 2D KSP, Simple Rockets, Space Agency hybrid, you see?

i have a really strange problem... The mod works perfectly fine, the planets are where they should and it's gorgeous... But, after I installed the mod, my parachutes dont work(they dont slow me down). I deleted the mod and they still dont work. When i redownloaded the game the parachutes where fine but again, when i installed the mod they still dont work. I used them on Kerbin, that has an atmosphere, but they dont slow me. This happens with all my parachutes, not just one of them.

Please don't rush me. We have mst of the things updated and unforcenately I am in vacantion so the only thing I can do is do community work and .cfgs. Please weigh. I will have a ton more time after I start hightschool (at least 4 hours of non stop coding before architecture class).

And I also have a game to develop... 2D KSP, Simple Rockets, Space Agency hybrid, you see?

Whoa, please don't get rushed! Rushed coding equals bugs. The best way to work: work fast, but never rushed, because rushing people often make mistakes or forget things.

Also, have fun on your vacation!

i have a really strange problem... The mod works perfectly fine, the planets are where they should and it's gorgeous... But, after I installed the mod, my parachutes dont work(they dont slow me down). I deleted the mod and they still dont work. When i redownloaded the game the parachutes where fine but again, when i installed the mod they still dont work. I used them on Kerbin, that has an atmosphere, but they dont slow me. This happens with all my parachutes, not just one of them.
Double-check you're copying the mod into the right place, it sounds like you're accidentally clobbering one of the stock files.

Whoa, please don't get rushed! Rushed coding equals bugs. The best way to work: work fast, but never rushed, because rushing people often make mistakes or forget things.

Also, have fun on your vacation!

Thank you man! Has anyone tested the new radiators released with the mod?

When I load up a save from a fresh game start (NOT a Fresh Install!) the space center doesn't exist. It's just black...
Did you use the version of Kopernicus supplied with Kerbol Plus? I've found K+ only worked with that and not with Kopernicus downloaded elsewhere.

Will making a copy of the Corolet particle tail config in KittopiaTech, but with PlanetCorolet changed to PlanetInsertCometNameHere, give the latter a particle tail?

Dunno but my dual particle tail (like IRL) is based on making a phantom body with an orbit similar to Corolets, so the brown dust particles (not the current ice particles) always face opposite from the sun but with a lower angle than the ice particles that are currently perfectly perpendicular to the sun.

Okay. I whipped up a 5-ish second test config.

EDIT: Just changing that 1 thing didn't work.

EDIT 2: Got the tail to work, but it's just a particle effect around the comet. Might post the config up on Dropbox.

Edited by TheJewelOfJool

Please for the love of all that is holy, fix the bug where you can't land on the planets/moons. I took a contract to land on and explore Vix and spent many hours designing a ship with a rover to get there (it was my first interplanetary journey) and deployed my rover and was very sad to see I didn't fulfill the "Land on Vix" part of the contract. I thought ok, maybe I need to land a Kerbal on Vix to count so I spent the next several hours redesigning a ship with a lander and getting there and when I finally landed and deboarded, my Kerbal never was able to actually walk around on the serface, he just laid on the ground and I never got the "land on Vix" checkmark. I went back to the space center and next thing I know that Kerbal is listed as KIA and the ship is gone. :( Please fix! I want to explore the worlds!!

Please for the love of all that is holy, fix the bug where you can't land on the planets/moons. I took a contract to land on and explore Vix and spent many hours designing a ship with a rover to get there (it was my first interplanetary journey) and deployed my rover and was very sad to see I didn't fulfill the "Land on Vix" part of the contract. I thought ok, maybe I need to land a Kerbal on Vix to count so I spent the next several hours redesigning a ship with a lander and getting there and when I finally landed and deboarded, my Kerbal never was able to actually walk around on the serface, he just laid on the ground and I never got the "land on Vix" checkmark. I went back to the space center and next thing I know that Kerbal is listed as KIA and the ship is gone. :( Please fix! I want to explore the worlds!!

Very, very strange. I may look into it.

this has something to do with PQSmods, you'll need to remove the conflicting mod. OPM fixed this with Tal, maybe have a look there

Yeah good idea, mate. I may release the hotfix this night (if my parrents don't notice) from my tablet. I can easily edit cfgs.

Cheers! How's the biomes?

BTW had one hour of testing today and it looks like the new lava ocean ringed moon of keelon in the next update works very well!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm cleaning the configs right now on my tablet. The only PQS definitions will be VertexHeightMap and VertexColorMap.

Sorry I can't release the hotfix today... I may do it tomorow trough...

Also, here's what you have to do to fix the bugs: juwt delete every PQS mod except height map and color map. Just don't kiss any brqcket... night mate see ya tomorow. Had a long mountain trip today and 3 hours of coding for my game so I'm reeealy tired.

Also, here's what you have to do to fix the bugs: juwt delete every PQS mod except height map and color map. Just don't kiss any brqcket... night mate see ya tomorow. Had a long mountain trip today and 3 hours of coding for my game so I'm reeealy tired.

wouldn't recommend that, some planets need certain pqs mods for their terrain.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.