your record for module manager patches,

hawkinator

RSS/RO/RP-1, with close to 100 mods, I’ve hit over 100k patches; but now I’ve cut it down to 40-50 thousand by ditching stuff I didn’t need. Yes, my load times are quite long, how did you guess?

In a more ‘stock’ version of KSP (ie no RSS/RO/RP-1 patching literally everything in the entire game) I usually get anywhere from 10 to 20 thousand depending on the mod set e.g. my JNSQ career game is closer to 20k right now, my stockish-with-Kerbalism is under 10k. 

27 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

RSS/RO/RP-1, with close to 100 mods, I’ve hit over 100k patches; but now I’ve cut it down to 40-50 thousand by ditching stuff I didn’t need. Yes, my load times are quite long, how did you guess?

In a more ‘stock’ version of KSP (ie no RSS/RO/RP-1 patching literally everything in the entire game) I usually get anywhere from 10 to 20 thousand depending on the mod set e.g. my JNSQ career game is closer to 20k right now, my stockish-with-Kerbalism is under 10k. 

Honestly looks like it's not impossible to revive 4 year old thread obviously.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:39 AM, ShuttlePilot said:

ModuleManager: 39457 Patches applied

From my RSS/RO Install

6 hours ago, ShuttlePilot said:

Honestly looks like it's not impossible to revive 4 year old thread obviously.

That's almost 1 patch for every hour that's passed since this thread was created though :D

I've got mine under 1K again now which I'm happy with. Most it's ever been was about 2.5K (with MKS and SSTO stuff I think).

New Record (once again):

ModuleManager: 80645 patches applied

RSS/RO/RP-1 install wih 103 mods

tbh with this quantity of mods, I began calling this game Human Space Program (HSP). Lol, so much human stuff on that game right now, it feels a bit too realistic I guess

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...