"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

DzS0FGN.png

rWjrAxZ.png

iD1AaD8.png

Soooo much custom texture...glad I learned how to do it though :) That baliff is of course Sarge Kerman, KSMC (Kerbfleet Surface Mobility Corps). I guess he's our Chief O'Brien--the only enlisted kerbal in a story full of officers.

And I'm pretty happy with how the courtroom turned out. You can't see it in these views but there's a Mk2 cargo bay on its end for an entrance, at the end of the room opposite Admiral Shirley. I have a crew cabin inside it and the kerbals can EVA from that to get to their seats. Elsewhere in the model there's a Mk3 passenger cabin containing all the witnesses and other characters who will appear in the chapter.

Next up, Kenlie takes the stand!

I love the courtroom set! Excellent job.

Also loving Deeman's opening remarks. And Kooty Lenlie. :)

I pondered Sarge's duties for a moment until I realized - he's the Keeper of the Duct Tape! :D

Happy landings!

Edited by Starhawk

I can't see it... dang school.

Anyway, I'm sure that you did a great job, Kuzzter! I'll change this post when I get home.

EDIT:

Yup, you did. Poor Junior Oil Keel Tony, he never gets any respect.

Edited by Dman979

Why not this model?

You're welcome. I'm so sorry

Please, PLEASE make at least a page where that skin shows up, Kuzzter.

Heck, maybe even in an interlude! A hallucinating kerbal!

Why not this model?

Oh my. Well, I suppose the defense could call Mr. Manley as an expert witness to testify about the capabilities and awesomeness of the M7/Billmobile combo, but I would probably only be able to do two or three panels before succumbing to the overwhelming urge to "kill it with fire"-- whereupon an SSTO deathship appears out of nowhere and fires both its missiles right down the pipe. The resulting explosion annihilates the witness stand, most of that courtroom, and worst of all ruins ALL my remaining dialogue... so, no.

- - - Updated - - -

He should have been named Deeman Finch Kerman.....

Rejected title: "To Kill a Mortingale".

Side Note: I looked into the meshes that comprise a kerbal, and that suit collar is integral to the body of the kerbal. Without a replacement mesh for the body, you're kinda stuck with the collar. :(
Yeah, shaw himself commented that on the main Texture Replacer thread. Oh well--I think it's OK, better to have a posable Mort with collar rather than try to do the whole scene based on two static images. Edited by Kuzzter

Oh my. Well, I suppose the defense could call Mr. Manley as an expert witness to testify about the capabilities and awesomeness of the M7/Billmobile combo, but I would probably only be able to do two or three panels before succumbing to the overwhelming urge to "kill it with fire"-- whereupon an SSTO deathship appears out of nowhere and fires both its missiles right down the pipe. The resulting explosion annihilates the witness stand, most of that courtroom, and worst of all ruins ALL my remaining dialogue... so, no.

But it would be justifiable homicide, and you'd get off scott-free because it was an irresistible impulse!

No, the word scott was an unintentional pun. Also, can confirm that "To Kill a Mortingale" was rejected.

Let's have a page to wash that terrible manleyskin image out of our heads, shall we?

z3JvvL0.png

Yep, you're up Mikki! Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? :D

ETA: Whoops, looks like Kenlie's sleeves are on inside-out. Not fixing it. :)

Edited by Kuzzter

Why not this model?

Plank+noooooo_ef1da4_4644358.jpg

"Oh my. Well, I suppose the defense could call Mr. Manley as an expert witness to testify about the capabilities and awesomeness of the M7/Billmobile combo, but I would probably only be able to do two or three panels before succumbing to the overwhelming urge to "kill it with fire"-- whereupon an SSTO deathship appears out of nowhere and fires both its missiles right down the pipe. The resulting explosion annihilates the witness stand, most of that courtroom, and worst of all ruins ALL my remaining dialogue... so, no."

thank+you3.gif

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.