[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

This is a most disappointing turn of events, @CobaltWolf. One I hope you ultimately reconsider. If this is indeed your final position on the matter, are there plans to transfer any of the completed assets, such as the Redstone, Titan, or Atlas boosters to Tantares or another project? I was looking forward to using your fine collection of parts when KSP 1.1 is released.

Thanks again for sharing your talents.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

14 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Cus if I keep going, sooner or later I'm going to get to Saturn. And I can't let that happen.

Hmm... I never expected you to work on Saturn anyway.

At least during the mod development, BDB took the leap to provide the greatest of what it had to offer for me: RealPlume effects, and the rocket parts that I needed for my launch vehicle recreations, especially the Muo and Inon engines.

It has been a blast, and was really worth it.

Thank you.

unless you're kidding...

Edited by fs10inator

Just now, VenomousRequiem said:

No, I'm afraid this is very real.

He's transferring all assets over to me, but I'm not good at this so don't expect anything from now on.

I'll keep things working though. Sorry about your Saturn.

You gotta be kidding me. @CobaltWolf WHY DID YOU LEAVE SO SPONTANEOUSLY!!!

17 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Cus if I keep going, sooner or later I'm going to get to Saturn. And I can't let that happen.

Goodbye, KSP forums. It's been a blast.

-CW

I am sorry to hear that, but would like to thank you for the work you have done. I know that MkSheppard had a few questions for you and I think he'd like to get them off before you totally close up shop.

2 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

No, I'm afraid this is very real.

He's transferring all assets over to me, but I'm not good at this so don't expect anything from now on.

I'll keep things working though. Sorry about your Saturn.

Well, I'm not as dexterous with Maya, but you're welcome to ask me questions if you want to continue development.

Thanks for all you work @CobaltWolf! Sorry about all the stress and insanity!

Just now, akron said:

Well, I'm not as dexterous with Maya, but you're welcome to ask me questions if you want to continue development.

Thanks for all you work @CobaltWolf! Sorry about all the stress and insanity!

Cobalt accidentally dropped a magnet on his hard drive before he could transfer it all... I'm afraid this is the end of BDB.