Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

2 hours ago, Shadriss said:

That folder didn't exist in my download - nothing from TR. On a side note - though I'm glad for the update, nothing seems compatible with it. More waiting. :)

are you referring to the warnings AVC gives? those don't mean anything in this update, they're just due to modders making the version file compatible to 1.1.0, so now with 1.1.1 AVC thinks they're broken, but I haven't found any that actually are. Mods that say they're compatible to 1.1 or 1.1.x should still say they're compatible

I'm aware of how AVC works... and saying it's built for a different version is different from a message saying something is flat incompatible, as it does with Kopernicus, in this instance. That said, If found a download for it and have it in now. Appreciate you taking some time to try to assist however. I wasn't complaining - just stating that while they are all being recompiled, there is or would be a small delay in obtaining maximum visual goodness. :)

4 minutes ago, Shadriss said:

I'm aware of how AVC works... and saying it's built for a different version is different from a message saying something is flat incompatible, as it does with Kopernicus, in this instance. That said, If found a download for it and have it in now. Appreciate you taking some time to try to assist however. I wasn't complaining - just stating that while they are all being recompiled, there is or would be a small delay in obtaining maximum visual goodness. :)

But Kopernicus isn't incompatible with 1.1.x. They just recently updated it to be compatible :P 

Not according to AVC and (this hurts to say this...) CKAN. I ended up downloading the version from Git, and that's what threw the error in AVC. As of this writing, it still does not show as compatible in CKAN, and still shows that error in AVC on launch.

2 minutes ago, Shadriss said:

Not according to AVC and (this hurts to say this...) CKAN. I ended up downloading the version from Git, and that's what threw the error in AVC. As of this writing, it still does not show as compatible in CKAN, and still shows that error in AVC on launch.

:) CKAN and AVC aren't always correct :wink: 

Edit:

Wait I forgot they released 1.1.1... nevermind.. ugh... sorry, I'm dead tired right now :confused:

Edited by Nhawks17

Truth. But without reading a crap ton of stuff (which I had no time to do before I left for work last night when I posted, nor since I got home from work 10 minutes ago), there isn't any way to know that outside of asking and posting.

Just now, Shadriss said:

Truth. But without reading a crap ton of stuff (which I had no time to do before I left for work last night when I posted, nor since I got home from work 10 minutes ago), there isn't any way to know that outside of asking and posting.

No you're right. 1.1.1 broke Kopernicus... I knew this I'm just forgetful and dead :P 

Just now, million_lights said:

Hey Nhawks17 !

Are you willing to create a Spacedock Account for the mod?

Its nice to have all mods available at one place and getting emails whenever it updates.

I enjoy your awesome work, keep it up!

- Mil

It's already on Spacedock :huh:

Kopernicus is not broke it was just invalidated by a safeguard put Thomas, who i will quote "I put CompatibilityChecker into the mod and locked it down to one specific KSP version."

soo all need to be patience to recive a new version till then we can relax :)

Just now, million_lights said:

D'OH!

But you haven't included a link in the first post, that's why I missed it. >.<

Yeahhh, I haven't redone the OP in a long time... I'll probably wait until the next big update which will be the full release and add all the download links then :P 

2 hours ago, million_lights said:

NOT INSTALL VIA CKAN!!!!!!!!!

Wait, is there something wrong with a CKAN install of SVE?

I'm seeing city lights show up on Mun and Minmus (night and day sides). I installed SVE, EVE, and Kopernicus via CKAN. CKAN doesn't get rid of the boulderco folder from EVE with SVE installed so I deleted it manually. I get this problem either way though. Playing 1.1.0.

Edited by jofwu

11 minutes ago, jofwu said:

Wait, is there something wrong with a CKAN install of SVE?

I'm seeing city lights show up on Mun and Minmus (night and day sides). I installed SVE, EVE, and Kopernicus via CKAN. CKAN doesn't get rid of the boulderco folder from EVE with SVE installed so I deleted it manually. I get this problem either way though. Playing 1.1.0.

Currently SVE is bugged with CKAN and until the new netkan file is merged into the CKAN system, it'll stay that way. I'd suggest starting from scratch and repeating the steps provided in the manual download. If you're seeing city lights on the Mun and Minmus I'd like some logs and pictures. This has been a bug with EVE before but I haven't heard of it being an issue in the latest versions.

i cant seem to get a realistic looking kerbin. i did a fresh install and downloaded SVE and added scatterer and i dont have that blueish tone the atmosphere leaves behind. all i get are clouds with a clear atmosphere. i dont get why im not getting the same results as everyone else. it worked just fine before 1.1

Edited by Ham the Astrochimp

3 hours ago, DasBananenbrot said:

KSP is just so beautiful with this mod...

http://imgur.com/a/YFJVI

Edit: For some reason the embedding of the album is not working, so a link has to do for now^^

You just take that YFJVI part on the end an post it in the imgur album thing.

Edited by sDaZe

4 minutes ago, DasBananenbrot said:
1 hour ago, sDaZe said:

@sDaZe thanks, should have known that xD . Though I am quite tired and haven't been in the forums for a long time xD  

No problem breh :)