[PART, 1.0.2] Anatid Robotics / MuMech - MechJeb - Autopilot - Historical thread

r4m0n

I have a working version while you wait for the official fix :

(with other fix from Raf04 as usual)

DLL : http://www.sarbian.com/sarbian/MechJeb2.dll

Updated Part.cfg : https://raw.github.com/sarbian/MechJeb2/0_21/Parts/MechJeb2_AR202/part.cfg

Source : https://github.com/sarbian/MechJeb2/tree/Raf04_Sarbian

you are amazing!! little tiny bugs as in the rendevouz planner is a lot different, much less automatic..almost like 2.0.6 or 2.0.7, also the docking assistant is a little wacky in how it moves your ship, not a fan...other than that works awesome!

Ok I know you guy have probably heard this so many times, but seriously implement MechJeb into KSP. I know that there is fun in flying what you built and then crashing it, but MechJeb (as a mod) always conflicts with updates. Me and many others have space stations, rockets, rovers, probes, etc. with MechJeb pods or cases on them. When you update the game, it obliterates these projects that we have devoted so much time to.

If you have a problems with it just have some type of switch that enables it or disables it... IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A PART THAT IS ADDED TO THE GAME!!!

Please, please, please consider my (and almost everyone else's) wish!

patience youngling, it takes time for the mod owner to update from 0.20 to 0.21 which was released today.

I'm pretty sure r4mon is on the list of folks who get early builds. MJ2 worked fine when .20 came out. Seeing as the jenkins build has not changed for several months, I fear something bad has happened.

Edited by quarthinos

I'm pretty sure r4mon is on the list of folks who get early builds. MJ2 worked fine when .20 came out. Seeing as the jenkins build has changed for several months, I fear something bad has happened.

Where far art thou r4mon, lets all just relax though seriously before we go sending out search parties and what not. Life happens people.

Seeing as the jenkins build has changed for several months, I fear something bad has happened.

Hmm, it's been 21 days since the last Jenkins build. For that to be "several months", your planet's moon(s) must orbit with much shorter periods than Earth's.

Welcome, Martian, to our forums! :D

EDIT: Whoops, I misread that first quoted "has" as "hasn't"...

Edited by Gaius

I'm pretty sure r4mon is on the list of folks who get early builds. MJ2 worked fine when .20 came out. Seeing as the jenkins build has not changed for several months, I fear something bad has happened.

This has been discussed in another thread. The Modders DO NOT get early releases (unless they also happen to be on the experimental team). Even if they did they would be bound by NDA.

Well, I am very much looking forward to an update so I can continue on my inter-planetary spacecraft! Which I completed about 10min before the update. Went to go eat lunch, updated, and now cannot use. But I was patient to build the thing so I will be patient to fly it! I appreciate the hard work it takes to create/keep up a mod. Especially one as important as this one!

This has been discussed in another thread. The Modders DO NOT get early releases (unless they also happen to be on the experimental team). Even if they did they would be bound by NDA.

kinda lame really considering what they bring to community.. where as all these youtuber's are given early access to uhm.. make a video.

kinda lame really considering what they bring to community.. where as all these youtuber's are given early access to uhm.. make a video.

You mean to make more free ads for the game. :P

In order to even have access to the mods, you need to already own the game. Youtube on the other hand is accessible to everyone. Free advertisement is a bigger deal than most would believe, especially on channels that get thousands of unique user hits daily from people that don't even play the game) Additionally, it's not like every swinging dick with a KSP youtube video got access. It was a selective process. I guess you could say that the problem with handing it out to the mod'ers would be: who would get it; who wouldn't; and would it be fair for some to get it and others not? It's substantially more subjective. Not releasing it early to those who make mods puts everyone in equal standing. We all have our own definitions of what is useful in the game.

Please make MechJeb "partless" like the kerbal alarm clock, crew manifest etc. so that it is automatically available regardless of the ship-- and more importantly so you can get some navigation info when you EVA a kerbal.

Please make MechJeb "partless" like the kerbal alarm clock, crew manifest etc. so that it is automatically available regardless of the ship-- and more importantly so you can get some navigation info when you EVA a kerbal.

Ascent Autopilot with the jetpacks... oh this could be entertaining :P