Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

3 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I was always told that anyone who says they're not scared when they're looking death in the face is lying.
It's how you handle being scared that makes all the difference.

Go Kenlie!!!  :)

How I react: 

ksp: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Boom! *Quickloads*

Minecraft: max_creative experienced kinetic energy *clicks respawn button* 

IRL: It hasn't happened yet? I would... hit Death on the head with a chair or my school backpack or something? 

What can the kerbals use as weapons on their spaceplanes? Add droptanks with an engine and probecore? Or, use old communications satilites. I like the last idea very much.

Edited by Alpha 360
"Kouston, we have several problems, but that doesn't matter so we want to continue on with the mission."

38 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I seriously just got goosebumps when Gene suited up!!! This is gonna be epic!!!!

A different Gene said it originally, but when I saw that, the only words going through my head were Tough and Competent.  #SuitUP #FailureIsNotAnOption

2 minutes ago, Zhetaan said:

A different Gene said it originally, but when I saw that, the only words going through my head were Tough and Competent.  #SuitUP #FailureIsNotAnOption

#GoGene
#IntentionalyTryingToMakeUsDead

#KuzzterYouJerkYouStoleMyPlotTwistForMyWarStoryYouCheekyBugger

HAHAH! Awesome work on Texture Replacer, Kuzzter! By the looks of it, Gene must have been in the service before Jeb, Bill, Bob, and Val- the Original Four!

What's that medal? Or will it be explained in-story?

Micarooni Station is built on the side of a piece of indestructable rock. All they have to do is rotate to keep Rock at Enemy to survive. Will they figure that out, though?

#IntentionallyTryingToMakeUsDead

Edited by Dman979
Hashtag, of course.

As a goateed-American, I find myself rooting for the Kerbulans. Fight on, little green bearded comrades! Take those smooth-faced interlopers down!

#VillainsAreReallyTheGoodGuys

Edited by Torgo

32 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

HAHAH! Awesome work on Texture Replacer, Kuzzter! By the looks of it, Gene must have been in the service before Jeb, Bill, Bob, and Val- the Original Four!

What's that medal? Or will it be explained in-story?

Of course--he was in the service the year before year zero--and he had an orange suit on even then, you just couldn't tell because the comic was in black and white...and that's not a medal, it's his rank. Same shape as the one he wore when he was a Majer, different color. :) 

30 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Of course--he was in the service the year before year zero--and he had an orange suit on even then, you just couldn't tell because the comic was in black and white...and that's not a medal, it's his rank. Same shape as the one he wore when he was a Majer, different color. :) 

Oh! Sorry! There's so much Kerbfleet history I can't be expected to keep up, despite the fact that it's been remarkably clear and consistent for years now!

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

#GoGene
#IntentionalyTryingToMakeUsDead

:D #IntentionalyTryingToMakeUsDead

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

#KuzzterYouJerkYouStoleMyPlotTwistForMyWarStoryYouCheekyBugger

I should do that! 

1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

Micarooni Station is built on the side of a piece of indestructable rock. All they have to do is rotate to keep Rock at Enemy to survive. Will they figure that out, though?

Can they even rotate the station that fast? 

3 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I like it... "Bobak... suit up!" I can almost imagine Bobak shaking in his console chair... This is going to be good!

And after that Walt will go charging in with his hazmat suit and start attacking them with bad PR relations... And after that Gus will be try to attack them with the VAB crane and yellow trucks... 

Walt_Kerman_portrait.01.pngGus_Kerman_portrait.01.png

Wait, actually, why haven't we seen Special Agent Kirrim flying in with the Wasp shooting missiles? Actually, he probably has... It's just that Danny2462 can't aim... :D 

3 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Can they even rotate the station that fast? 

That's the flaw in my plan. But if the missiles are moving fast enough to not maneuver, than once they rotate everything should be OK.

6 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

What can the kerbals use as weapons on their spaceplanes? Add droptanks with an engine and probecore? Or, use old communications satilites. I like the last idea very much.

The planes themselves? Kerbals don't kill, so it won't be offensive. But using the planes to block cruise missiles is a conceivable strategy, so longs as the pilots eject at the right time.

11 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

That's the flaw in my plan. But if the missiles are moving fast enough to not maneuver, than once they rotate everything should be OK.

The planes themselves? Kerbals don't kill, so it won't be offensive. But using the planes to block cruise missiles is a conceivable strategy, so longs as the pilots eject at the right time.

Or if they have an old ancient weapons system that destroys incoming threats that only Gene knows about or remembers... Then these missile interceptors would, by virtue of time, be unknown to Jeb, and the other three, but would be well-understood by Gene and older Kerbals.

Well, Wernher must have known this would happen... I'm predicting a secret army here...

MERGE: hold on, the Kerbulans are going to realise how armed the Kerbals are at some stage... and it could be very soon...

Lol... Franky Kerman smiling when he states collision course :)