Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

4 hours ago, Angelo Kerman said:

Dilsby is boarding Newdun’s fighter? Meep! I missed that part

And that's why we're doing this recap! The Kerbfleet craft are a bit easier to sort out as almost every plane and boat made it back to Intrepid at some point. 

I think I just need a couple more pages to set that up and then we'll see if we can get all the pieces into Laythe orbit together. I do still have to tweak some uniforms but we are basically good to go thanks again to @Angelo Kerman's efforts. I'm a bit nervous about transitioning from comics that mostly use images from back issues to creating all new content again--we'll see in the coming week(s)!

ZCTPtJb.jpg

Enh5KYv.jpg

aPJsNEe.jpg

Woo hoo! So of course there are a few more things to get in position, but we are now indeed READY to resume the story. Be prepared, this will happen far slower than the Interlude, but I think I can do better than 5 years between panels :)

This is wonderful! After all these years, I'm overflowing with pent-up feelings of revenge for Le Scansat . I can still hear the echoes of its mournful calls as it loyally performed its duty right down to the end; 

Le beep

Le beep

Le beep

it looks like all the pieces are in place and we are set to resume our story.

The italicized 'forgotten something' is troubling, but it's Kenlie I'm really concerned about.

I'm looking forward to the next scene with great anticipation.

As always, thanks @Mister Dilsby!  And, of course...

Happy landings!

One of the nice things about working from home, is being able to pop on some tunes if the afternoon's dragging a bit.  So, after a bit of big hair rock, the algorithm decided to throw a certain well-known Journey piece at me...

Resisting the urge to bust out the air guitar and <shred> was tough - but I'm a professional. :)

And yeah, that song and this strip will forever be linked in the bowl of mush that passes for my noggin these days.

On 5/12/2016 at 9:28 PM, Mister Dilsby said:

I guess I'm a bit like Kenlie; the story has to get out of me, I don't really have a choice. :) 

Wow. This was providential!

On 9/28/2016 at 8:23 PM, Mister Dilsby said:

Clauselle is definitely both "smart" and "not-brave

I don't know if this is useful, but here's a little snippet I came across during my reread that may help restore correct personalities. 

49 minutes ago, Deddly said:

I don't know if this is useful, but here's a little snippet I came across during my reread that may help restore correct personalities. 

I can definitely tell she is “pas brave” from her facial expressions—or maybe that’s just her resting French disapproval face for violent spacecraft maneuvers

14 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

And now Dilsby has a bloaked fighter.  I can't help but wonder what he'll think to do with it.

I note with particular interest that Dilsby is taking the Kerbulan fighter to the abandoned Gumdrop Pod that was left in Laythe orbit near the battle...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TwoCalories said:

I note with particular interest that Dilsby is taking the Kerbulan fighter to the abandoned Gumdrop Pod that was left in Laythe orbit near the battle...

Hmm...

1 hour ago, Starhawk said:

And now Dilsby has a bloaked fighter.  I can't help but wonder what he'll think to do with it.

Hmmm!! Well, let's find out shall we?

L8Cms0t.jpg

nAl4Y6F.jpg

Ec1Fjdh.jpg

Edited by Mister Dilsby
continuity error

Well that was unexpected.

That taunting was so expertly delivered, I think even the French knights of Castle Aaargh would be impressed. I hope Clauselle can get in on the action :D

1 hour ago, Deddly said:

It sure was!

It would seem that Dilsby just saved the Intrepid's entire bridge crew.  His courage stat must be through the roof.  Jeb is a badS on both worlds; I hope Dilsby is ready for him.

Happy Surprised landings!

1 hour ago, Deddly said:

1 minute ago, Starhawk said:

It sure was!

Hooray! Having been holding all of these scenes in my head for the past several years, I'm very happy there are still some surprises left for everyone :D 

Ooooh I think I just worked out what Dills is planning on doing with the stolen bloaked fighter!

Spoiler

Well I'm not going to write it here, am I?? That would ruin it for everyone if I'm right...

woah…

I don't spend as much time on the forums as I used to. KSP isn't my main game anymore and KSP2 hasn't succeeded it yet. But this reminds me of why I was here in the first place. Welcome back.

4 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

woah…

I don't spend as much time on the forums as I used to. KSP isn't my main game anymore and KSP2 hasn't succeeded it yet. But this reminds me of why I was here in the first place. Welcome back.

This reminds me of why I started the comic in the first place--and why I came back to finish it :) Thank you!