The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

On 4/18/2018 at 10:22 AM, Mrcarrot said:

And Jeb's Junkyard was likely shut down for
A) Making spaceship parts out of junk and
B) Withholding information regarding nuclear research involved  in powering an amphibious vehicle

A is Bargain Rocket Parts, Inc..

Jeb's Junkyard uses junk to help make rocket parts. So, the BRP Space Box is literally made of cardboard, but an FL-T400 is partly made of strong scrap metal, constructed with immaculate precision. That's why FL-T400's are expensive and Space Boxes so cheap.

Edited by HansonKerman

18 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Should we ground her and give her a time out as well? :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, obney kerman said:

Well I won't stand for this suppressing of the free market! POOF THE GRAND KERBAL!!! Wait, we're Kerbals, we're a peaceful people. Uuh... GIVE THE GRAND KERBAL A STERN TALKING TO!!!

Both of those.

14 hours ago, roboslacker said:

Send her on a flight. A long transoceanic flight. On a plane lacking the necessary range for said long flight.

And put Gem, Val, and Jeb in the cockpit.

G... give her a fair and impartial trial in a neutral location, by an unbiased jury of her peers, and only if convicted remand her to a diversionary program and monitored therapy so she can learn to deal with her antisocial behavior, anger issues, nascent fear of abandonment, and tendency toward insensitive microaggressions all while learning useful skills and sustainable living practices so that she can rejoin society as a whole person?

2 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

G... give her a fair and impartial trial in a neutral location, by an unbiased jury of her peers, and only if convicted remand her to a diversionary program and monitored therapy so she can learn to deal with her antisocial behavior, anger issues, nascent fear of abandonment, and tendency toward insensitive microaggressions all while learning useful skills and sustainable living practices so that she can rejoin society as a whole person?

Oh gosh, can we Simple Wikipedia this? Kerbals cannot handle complicate language.

16 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

So should Samantha end up on St. Kelena?

No, have her end up on Kerfrica Northwest Island.

And then take her to the old, abandoned Ionic Symphonic Protonic Electronics KSC from forever ago (in my KSCSwitcher Launchsites.cfg. It's part of Operation-Colonize, before Kerbals were peaceful. But I guess you could make it with KK.), then rebuild its VAB, and send her to Tekto. Of course, that would be Members: 5 for the Krakens... Hmm. 

15 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

Or tie this into imprisonment by leaving her on Bop...

Yeah, and make her jump on it. It will be so caked in dry slime, there will be no denying it! But... That'll make her believe everyone is safe.... hmm. Let us think!

20 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Um... I think I know what you mean????

I would like to compile a collection of the ideas regarding Samantha Kerman:

1. Poof her
  2. Give her a stern talking-to
  3. Ground her and give her a time-out
  4. Put her in the backseat of a highly maneuverable plane piloted by Gem
  5. Send her on a transoceanic flight on a plane lacking the necessary range for said flight
  6. One-way trip to space
  7. Make her a test pilot and crash the plane
  8. Give her a fair and impartial trial in a neutral location, by an unbiased jury of her peers, and only if convicted remand her to a diversionary program and monitored therapy so she can learn to deal with her antisocial behavior, anger issues, nascent fear of abandonment, and tendency toward insensitive microaggressions all while learning useful skills and sustainable living practices so that she can rejoin society as a whole person
  9. Imprisonment on Bop or Dres
  10. (I just came up with this one) Put her in a highly experimental ship with an infinite improbability drive and run the drive until something bad happens

Just now, Mrcarrot said:

1. (I just came up with this one) Put her in a highly experimental ship with an infinite improbability drive and run the drive until something bad happens

Like something essential (oxygen filter, infinite snack assembler, the whole ship, Samantha) turns into banana fruitcake.

Give her a 15 or 16 minute time-out.

(I hope someone knows what I'm talking about...)

9 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Like something essential (oxygen filter, infinite snack assembler, the whole ship, Samantha) turns into banana fruitcake.

Not what I had in mind... but I like it!

Note to self: make the Infinite Improbability Drive do that

Edited by Mrcarrot

2 hours ago, Mrcarrot said:

(I just came up with this one) Put her in a highly experimental ship with an infinite improbability drive and run the drive until something bad happens

"Oh no," said Samantha. "Not again."

7 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Um, no. I mean I time-out for 15-16 minutes.

He's going to get a good time out... fifteen... sixteen minutes...

As spoken by Jeff Foxworthy (Meep),

Phineas and Ferb episode "Meepless in Seattle."

:cool:

5 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Phineas and Ferb episode "Meepless in Seattle."

Has anybody realized that kerbals are Ferbs without noses?

4 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Phineas and Ferb episode "Meapless in Seattle."

Yes! I knew someone knew what I meant! Do that to Samantha!

She's gonna get a good time out now... 15, 17 minutes

-Whoever feels brave enough to challenge the Grand Kerbal... or,

2 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Hmm. After all this speculation, it will be an interesting twist if this Samantha actually turns out to be a thoroughly decent Kerman being with the best of intentions who’s just grossly misread the situation. :D

Gasp!

Just now, HeronRocketry said:

Has anybody realized that kerbals are Ferbs without noses?

Gasp!

OK, looks like I'm gonna be busy a little longer than anticipated... but it's all good. In the meantime, please, keep the suggestions for what to do with Samantha coming! This is fun, and I do think I'll use them in the next chapter... one way or another. :D

54 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Yes! I knew someone knew what I meant! Do that to Samantha!

She's gonna get a good time out now... 15, 17 minutes

Yeah, I knew instantly, but I was waiting to see if anyone else did. :)

Oh, and I'm running out of likes for today... so if I missed anyone, I'll catch up.

Edited by Just Jim

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

OK, looks like I'm gonna be busy a little longer than anticipated... but it's all good. In the meantime, please, keep the suggestions for what to do with Samantha coming! This is fun, and I do think I'll use them in the next chapter... one way or another. :D

Yeah, I knew instantly, but I was waiting to see if anyone else did. :)

Oh, and I'm running out of likes for today... so if I missed anyone, I'll catch up.

Oh, and, by the way, it's usually spelled "Meep", but in "The Chronicles of Meap", and "Meapless in Seattle", it is clearly spelled "Meap".

Sorry if I sound aggressive. I am honestly not trying to be.

It's nice to see another Phineas and Ferb fan out there. Who knows what "Ferb" is short for?

On a completely unrelated note, I'm listening to "Following Stanley", again! Gotta go through all 10 hours!

Wait...

Busy for what? Stop sleeping! We want more Emiko!

Edited by HansonKerman

2 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Who knows what "Ferb" is short for?

Not me, for sure. I doubt they ever let anyone know, as it was referenced in two episode and he was cut off before he could say what it was short for... and yes, I have seen every P&F episode, at least every one available on Netflix.