The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

59 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

I involuntarily read this in the voice of the Wicked Witch of the West.

I'll get you my pretty - and your little kerbals too!

13 hours ago, Just Jim said:

The biggest thing I don't want to lose is my skybox. It would seem weird switching back. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any advice how to keep it.

I use Sigma Skybox Replacements now, I think you just have to drop the skybox thingy in the folder and it works.

6 hours ago, VelocityPolaris said:

I use Sigma Skybox Replacements now, I think you just have to drop the skybox thingy in the folder and it works.

Oh really? That sounds just like what I'm looking for. Do you have the link to the thread, by chance?

Okay, Jim, I have to say, flat out, this is the best Kerbal novel... like... ever. You have taken my place, along with Projects Gateway, Ares, and Odyssey as my favorite Kerbal stories. My gosh- rushes to iMovie and checks to see if the story for Operation-Colonize is even half as good as any of these...

2 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Okay, Jim, I have to say, flat out, this is the best Kerbal novel... like... ever. You have taken my place, along with Projects Gateway, Ares, and Odyssey as my favorite Kerbal stories. My gosh- rushes to iMovie and checks to see if the story for Operation-Colonize is even half as good as any of these...

Oh wow! Thank you!!! You just made my whole day!!!  :D

1 hour ago, HansonKerman said:

So excited for the next chapter! EEeeeeeee!

I know, right???

I'm actually really excited to get back to this as soon as possible.

I couldn't do much today, but I have the last really vital mod, and I'm going to try and get everything back together this weekend.

Then the really hard question...

Which sub-plot do I focus on next???  Hmmmmm..... :huh:

New subplot: a corrupt misunderstood buisness coalition called the Inferno Spacefare Coalition bribed the acting Grand Kerbal to find a way to cause KASA to collapse from within, then grant them the contract for the official Kerbal Space Program.

No? Just a suggestion... :D

2 hours ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

New subplot: a corrupt misunderstood buisness coalition called the Inferno Spacefare Coalition bribed the acting Grand Kerbal to find a way to cause KASA to collapse from within, then grant them the contract for the official Kerbal Space Program.

I get the feeling that's one of the sub-plots.

8 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Which sub-plot do I focus on next???  Hmmmmm..... :huh:

ALLLL THE SUBPLOTS!!! :sticktongue:

Edited by qzgy

23 hours ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

No.... but you just gave me a deliciously evil idea...

Thank you!!! :wink:

15 hours ago, qzgy said:

ALLLL THE SUBPLOTS!!! :sticktongue:

It very well might be this... I don't think I'll be able to focus on just one sub-plot per chapter, but rather weave them together... otherwise the timing will be weird.

11 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Yeah, we don't know much about the... fun? time that Emiko and Chibi had back on Earth...

2 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Um. Yeah! Right. Fun. Who wouldn't call three Krakens and a brain-wipe and a Siren fun? Right?.... <screams in horror>

Yeah!!!  

No, seriously... re-visiting Earth is one of the upcoming sub-plots I'm talking about. I don't think I'll finish the whole "Emiko Backstory" Earth-adventure in the next few chapters, but part of it is vital to what's coming..... closer... closer... closer...

Bwaahahahahaha

:0.0:

36 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Okay, I'm definitely going to be scared

Be afraid... be very afraid.... 

All I'm going to say is we're rapidly approaching Chapter 100... which is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around... but there it is, just on the horizon.

And being it's the 100th chapter... well, it has to be more than just epic... 

21 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Be afraid... be very afraid.... 

All I'm going to say is we're rapidly approaching Chapter 100... which is a little hard for me to wrap my brain around... but there it is, just on the horizon.

And being it's the 100th chapter... well, it has to be more than just epic... 

Yeah, like the exact opposite of FLoB Episode 100, minus the coolness.(a.k.a. less 3D, and less Minecrafty, but still cool.)

I'm never playing Starbound again after this. D:

Anyway, off-topic, my head is hurting, because I'm trying to watch "Following Stanley", or rather, listen, in its entirety. Currently on 2:05:51and counting. Entirety is 10:00:06. Yeah, wow.

Edited by HansonKerman

Awww rats... having a bit of a problem with the landing leg issue... bases are blowing up.

No big deal actually, I saw this coming. I'm going to do what I can, but I might not be able to get everything done until the next patch is released. 

3 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Awww rats... having a bit of a problem with the landing leg issue... bases are blowing up.

No big deal actually, I saw this coming. I'm going to do what I can, but I might not be able to get everything done until the next patch is released. 

One would expect that major bug would have been caught by the devs. Oh well, I guess we will just have to work around it. I'm definitely not updating from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 though. Better just to wait for 1.4.3.

Just now, The Dunatian said:

One would expect that major bug would have been caught by the devs. Oh well, I guess we will just have to work around it. I'm definitely not updating from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 though. Better just to wait for 1.4.3.

I really can't comment on the bug itself, sorry. NDA. But I know the fix is coming, although I honestly don't know when. And I couldn't say even if I did know... again, NDA

I'm not worried about it, these things happen. Bugs are notorious for sneaking through, or even re-incarnating after you think you've got them squashed. And some are just a royal pain in the butt to find and eliminate, even when you know they exist. Those are super frustrating. 

But this is just a minor set-back... The Saga will continue!

On 4/7/2018 at 9:03 PM, Just Jim said:

it has to be more than just epic... 

So.... BIG GIANT EPIC FIGHT SCENE WITH LOTS OF EXPLOSION TIME? Or more like giant earthshattering revelations of a kraken-y nature? Both would be fun though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.