The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

11 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Bugs are notorious for sneaking through, or even re-incarnating after you think you've got them squashed.

Of course.  They can't reincarnate as a lower form of life; they have to keep coming back as bugs.

5 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Hhhhh... yes. :)

Looks like we are getting gigantic earth shattering fight scenes of a kraken-y nature, along with explosive revelations!

or did I get that backwards? 

no matter, close enough!

1 minute ago, The Dunatian said:

Teensy spoiler?

Lets just say more fun with Grand Kerbal Samantha Kerman.

The weather here is absolute crap today, lots of T-storms (typical Florida) but I'm going to try and have it done tonight. Tomorrow at the latest

Another place where the faces are so cold
I drive all night just to get back home
                                                             Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

Chapter 94
Wanted: Poofed or Un-poofed

It was now the darkest hour before dawn on the Kerbin badlands... the Hour of the Bolf... when shadows move strangely, and nightmares become real... and for Jeb, Val, Bob, and Bill Kerman, time itself had seemed to stop completely. Seconds turned to minutes that felt like centuries, and the stunned crew sat and tried to digest what had just happened...

Gene Kerman.... arrested??? WHAT??? 

B0kD6IN.png

Even the moonkrickets outside stopped chirping... and a deadly silence seemed to creep over the badlands... nothing moved... as if the whole planet was holding it's breath in dis-belief...

Until a loud screech ripped across the intercom, and another, even more shocking message appeared on the Platypus main screen...

And Val let out a gasp...

qsQ3QkY.png

kdMZkTs.png

"No.... Oh, oh no...." Val whispered, but fell silent as more edicts began to scroll down the screen.

All the major corporations associated with KASA were being ordered closed, their assets seized, their employees questioned... the CEO's detained, pending investigation.

Angelo Kerman and Wild Blue Industries... detained for illegal atomic research.

JPL Kerman from Tarsier Space Technologies... detained for withholding information concerning the Ground Zero disaster

REPO SoftTech... ordered closed down for suspected illegal cryogenic research...

Fengist Shipyards, closed for alleged involvement in the Kokomo Island affair...

STEADLER Engineering Corps, 
Rokea Inc,
C7 Aerospace...

On and on the list went, one crime after another, until Val couldn't take anymore, and began sobbing...

"How... How could she???"

"I don't understand," Bill shook his head. "What is happening here? Where in the Kraken's hell is Grand Kerbal Abigail? Who is this acting Grand Kerbal Samantha... Sam..." 

Suddenly Bill's blood turned to ice, and his voice dropped to a horrified whisper...

"No... no, it can't be..."

"Yes," Val tried desperately to re-gain her composure in front of her friends. "It's her... I don't know how... but acting Grand Kerbal Samantha Kerman... is my mother.

Then looked around with an uncharacteristic fear in her eyes...

"We need to go, now! Leave the camp... leave everything! We... We have to go find Gramiko... and then we have to get back home.. NOW!"

"But why is she doing all this?" Bill hesitated. "Why would she broadcast a wanted poster of Carlenna and her minions... Doesn't she understand how dangerous these Krakens are???"

"No..." Val snarled, her fear and worry turning almost instantly to rage, and concern for the grandmother, Emiko, instead. "She doesn't... and we are now in more danger than ever!"

"You see," Jeb reached over and put his arm around Val, and tried to calm her as best he could. 

"Our new acting Grand Kerbal... She doesn't believe Krakens really exist!!!"

ooIV2oN.png

C1kYrQ0.png

CD6yuBW.png

The Saga of Emiko Station, and the strange tale of Emiko and Chibi Kerman, are still far, far from over...

Go to Chapter 95
Return to Index

Edited by Just Jim

33 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

but acting Grand Kerbal Samantha Kerman... is my mother.

Read this and just kept going. Only a few seconds later did I realize...

WHAT????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!:0.0::o

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

4 minutes ago, GDJ said:

Well,  my "company" is still in the clear, right Jim (AVRO Aerospace)?

......at least I hope so.

hmmm... I'm not sure if any company is really safe at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Read this and just kept going. Only a few seconds later did I realize...

WHAT????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!:0.0::o

<in my best Darth Vadar voice>

Val.... whosh whosh... I am your Mother...

:0.0:

Edited by Just Jim

12 hours ago, Just Jim said:

All the major corporations associated with KASA were being ordered closed, their assets seized, their employees questioned... the CEO's detained, pending investigation.

Angelo Kerman and Wild Blue Industries... detained for illegal atomic research.

JPL Kerman from Tarsier Space Technologies... detained for withholding information concerning the Ground Zero disaster

REPO SoftTech... ordered closed down for suspected illegal cryogenic research...

Fengist Shipyards, closed for alleged involvement in the Kokomo Island affair...

STEADLER Engineering Corps, 
Rokea Inc,
C7 Aerospace...

Oh dear.

16 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I'm not sure if any company is really safe at the moment

Sounds like a great time to put all my kerbals aboard the Krakenspawn K-drive ship and leave the solar system!

Or maybe I could move to laythe...

17 hours ago, Just Jim said:

She doesn't believe Krakens really exist!!!"

Well then...

Let's try feeding her to one and seeing what she says afterwards *malicious laughter*

Oh... I don't think the acting Grand Kerbal believes Krakens really exist...

I think she knows.

For certain.

And is screaming, unheard and unseen, from whatever small corner of her mind she has been allowed to keep. 

You have to admit though, that broadcasting a wanted poster for Carlenna et al. is a rather good smokescreen to be hiding behind.

My theory is that Samantha is a Kraken!

Why?

Well, there is evidence that Krakens exist, but she still doesn't believe in them.

Maybe she doesn't want people to know she is a kraken, so she is trying to make people not believe in them!

On 4/9/2018 at 9:56 PM, qzgy said:

... Or more like giant earthshattering revelations of a kraken-y nature? ...

12 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Or maybe giant krakenshattering revelations of an earth-y nature!

10 hours ago, obney kerman said:

Giant earthshattering krakens of a revelation-y nature?

ujmrkea.jpg?1 7IZiEHt.jpg?1

<_<

10 hours ago, KSK said:

You have to admit though, that broadcasting a wanted poster for Carlenna et al. is a rather good smokescreen to be hiding behind.

Possible...

or did @Just Jim perhaps take inspiration from...

Spoiler

DoloresUmbridge_WB_F5_UmbridgeSmiling_St

:wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.