The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

3 hours ago, HeronRocketry said:

Does anyone know what mod he used for the annabell lee and buffaloon?

The Wild Blue industries set of mods is what you're looking for (at least for the main components)

Airship is from this mod

And some of the parts for the platypus are from here. Not sure about all though.

On 4/10/2018 at 2:26 PM, Just Jim said:

Lets just say more fun with Grand Kerbal Samantha Kerman.

The weather here is absolute crap today, lots of T-storms (typical Florida) but I'm going to try and have it done tonight. Tomorrow at the latest

up north, spring is taking forever. I would poof for a Tstorm right now. 

EDIT: Just read the latest post after I posted this. Awesome work as always. 

Edited by Thedrelle
priorities..

6 hours ago, HeronRocketry said:

Also, I know that Just Jim is playing modded. Does anyone know what mod he used for the annabell lee and buffaloon?

3 hours ago, qzgy said:

The Wild Blue industries set of mods is what you're looking for (at least for the main components)

Airship is from this mod

And some of the parts for the platypus are from here. Not sure about all though.

Yes... sorry, I haven't been online much today, and will probably be busy all day... Real Life stuff.

But what @qzgy said. Pretty much everything comes from @Angel-125 s various mods... which I highly recommend... All of them!

There might be a smattering of other mods... I'll have to check later, but most everything is Angel's work.

Edited by Just Jim

Oh dear, here come the fuzz. Looks like it's obstructive bureaucrat time! That's like a whole score of corporations closed, for what, alleged involvement in a disaster? Proximity to a happenstance? standing too close to an explosion? On Kerbin, that's like being arrested for breathing air!

"Valentina Kerman, for the last time, don't play with nuclear reactors! It's not safe!"
"Aw geez, get off my back, mom!"

On 4/13/2018 at 12:02 AM, VelocityPolaris said:

Oh dear, here come the fuzz. Looks like it's obstructive bureaucrat time! That's like a whole score of corporations closed, for what, alleged involvement in a disaster? Proximity to a happenstance? standing too close to an explosion? On Kerbin, that's like being arrested for breathing air!

hehehe.... who stole the cheese snacks!!! :mad:

OK, it definitely appears that Samantha has gone off the deep end... for some reason or another.

As for the alleged involvement, some more detail. There was Fengist Shipyards... for secretly transporting Thompberry, who was using a small nuclear reactor. And TarsierSpaceTechnologies... which, more than anything, cooperated with KASA and hid the image it's space telescope took of the red Magic Boulder just before TST lost the signal... the same red magic boulder that later devastated ground zero. REPO SoftTech made "sleepy-tubes"... Wild Blue Tech. builds nukes... And if you look at the actual parts in the VAB, you'll find the last couple: STEADLER Engineering Corps, and C7 Aerospace... they build the really high-end probe cores.

Oh, and Rokea Inc. of course... which was owned by Parka B. Kerman... now one of Kerbin's most wanted.

In acting Grand Kerbal Samantha mind... all of them are suspect... 

Edited by Just Jim

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

all of them are suspect... 

On 4/10/2018 at 6:10 PM, Just Jim said:

hmmm... I'm not sure if any company is really safe at the moment.

uh oh. Looks like bad things could happen for Stuff and Things Co., Inc

On 4/14/2018 at 11:37 PM, TeslaPenguin1 said:

uh oh. Looks like bad things could happen for Stuff and Things Co., Inc

Hmmm... Samantha may have missed that one...

(note to self.... investigate Stuff and Things Co., Inc.... they may have stuff... and things.... :rolleyes:)

I heard a story once from a  friend of a friend  about some guy who ordered a metric crap-ton of stuff and a ludicrous amount of things on the internet. three days later that town was wiped off the face of the earth. 

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, RealKerbal3x said:

The Grand Kerbal has brought out her new EULA.

:wink:

I'm sorry, but any and all information about the (acting) Grand Kerbals EULA is classified and NDA... 

:sticktongue:

Edited by Just Jim

2 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I'm sorry, but any and all information about the (acting) Grand Kerbals EULA is classified and NDA... 

:sticktongue:

And it’s in backwards Spanish, you can’t understand it anyway

You know what, I’d like to learn lonapsE. Then I could speak Kerbal!

Just started work on a drawing of KSP. Why is this relevant, you ask? Well, I like TSoES so much, that I decided to put Thompberry in. Why thompberry, you ask? Well, I'm terrible at drawing kerbals, but Thompberry is easy to draw. (after all, he is just a sphere with antennae and a few toruses near the bottom)

Will post pics when done!

(note: TSoES stands for The Saga of Emiko Station)

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

And... finally all caught up. Now the waiting begins...

And my company, the Black Monolith Scientists, is probably not safe due to the fact that we manufacture jump drives... and one particular version of such that has a 2 in 100 chance of causing death...

I'm sure the Acting Grand Kerbal considers any form of unconventional transportation unsafe, especially because her mother has a Magic Boulder...

...and there's also the fact that we sell our drives for... checks 12-150 million funds each, depending on which variant we're selling. She may consider that to be too much, but we've got the cash to pay the fine... and post the bail, if need be.

Edited by Mrcarrot

On 4/13/2018 at 12:02 AM, VelocityPolaris said:

Oh dear, here come the fuzz. Looks like it's obstructive bureaucrat time! That's like a whole score of corporations closed, for what, alleged involvement in a disaster? Proximity to a happenstance? Standing too close to an explosion? On Kerbin, that's like being arrested for breathing air!

"Jebidiah Kerman, you have been arrested for participating in countless explosions! *slideshow of Jool-sized explosions*

"Um.."

"Er... right. I forgot. YOU'RE Still Fired!''

On 4/16/2018 at 10:27 PM, Just Jim said:

Hmmm... Samantha may have missed that one...

(note to self.... investigate Stuff and Things Co., Inc.... they may have stuff... and things.... :rolleyes:)

I thought Stuff and Things Co., Incorporated was a branch of Jeb's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co..

Edited by HansonKerman

16 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

I thought Stuff and Things Co., Incorporated was a branch of Jeb's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co..

And Jeb's Junkyard was likely shut down for
A) Making spaceship parts out of junk and
B) Withholding information regarding nuclear research involved  in powering an amphibious vehicle

11 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

10 hours ago, Mrcarrot said:

And Jeb's Junkyard was likely shut down for
A) Making spaceship parts out of junk

4 hours ago, obney kerman said:

Well I won't stand for this suppressing of the free market! POOF THE GRAND KERBAL!!! Wait, we're Kerbals, we're a peaceful people. Uuh... GIVE THE GRAND KERBAL A STERN TALKING TO!!!

2 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Should we ground her and give her a time out as well? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, HeronRocketry said:

Better idea: put her in the backseat when Gem gets a highly maneuverable plane! Along with the grounding and timeout, of course.

I think I'm gonna be really busy the next couple days, sorry.

But please keep 'em coming. As long as they don't get too crazy, I may just use some of these... :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.