Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

25 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

So we need a replacement booster, so who's going to take this?

Who else is on the booster team?  We could move someone up.

3 minutes ago, EladDv said:

i might be able to fill the roll for this one(also gives me a chance to monitor rocket behaviour on the code) but i could be a bit late (like 30 minuets)

Ok, but then we need a GNC officer.

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Hm, I can shift the time to 2:30pm EST launch time.

yeah, that would be a guarantee(if nothing goes horribly wrong in my life) that i am here but really (again as long as nothing horrible happens to the train or me) i will be able to hit the 1:30 mark

15 minutes ago, EladDv said:

yeah, that would be a guarantee(if nothing goes horribly wrong in my life) that i am here but really (again as long as nothing horrible happens to the train or me) i will be able to hit the 1:30 mark

Ok.

So we have-

PAO

GNC

Booster

Flight

We need the rest of the launch teams, such as Capcom, Network (Tracking), EECOM, FAO, LOD, Range, and Recovery.

I'd like to suggest that Range is not, strictly speaking necessary, given the impossibility of a closed range, and also that LOD might take on another role (ideally tracking or EECOM or FAO) after launch if we don't have enough people to fill all the consoles.

23 minutes ago, ILikeIke said:

I'd like to suggest that Range is not, strictly speaking necessary, given the impossibility of a closed range, and also that LOD might take on another role (ideally tracking or EECOM or FAO) after launch if we don't have enough people to fill all the consoles.

Fair enough. LOD will manage Range prior to launch and post launch he will become EECOM.

Still need more roles though. As of this time based on Go/NoGos we are NOGO due to unconfirmeds. If we are still a NOGO due to absences by Friday 12:00am EST, then we will delay the launch.

4 hours ago, ILikeIke said:

4 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Fair enough. LOD will manage Range prior to launch and post launch he will become EECOM.

Still need more roles though. As of this time based on Go/NoGos we are NOGO due to unconfirmeds. If we are still a NOGO due to absences by Friday 12:00am EST, then we will delay the launch.

I'd suggest not combining LOD and EECOM. Range and LOD have distinct responsibilities, and they may conflict durign launch. Also, Range is responsible for maintaining a closed range. I think that we could extend that to mean moderating on the Twitch stream, too.

1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

I'd suggest not combining LOD and EECOM. Range and LOD have distinct responsibilities, and they may conflict durign launch. Also, Range is responsible for maintaining a closed range. I think that we could extend that to mean moderating on the Twitch stream, too.

Well, so far due to lack of roles, it's needed, once we have more we can split tasks.

5 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Begin cluster mentioning.

Remember to check in for the go/no go if you're mentioned here!

11 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Begin cluster mentioning.

Remember to check in for the go/no go if you're mentioned here!

No go. I cannot make any lunches until June 6 or later.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.