Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

I'd like to suggest that we can de-orbit the capsule today, do whatever we want with the astronaut, and if we don't have the capability to recover today, people with the interest in recovery can go back for the capsule when it's convenient for them and they understand better how to do it. 

Also I might be be able to Guido- I'm not certain (I've got irl plans today and I'm not sure when they'll be done), but if I'm available, it'll probably be by text only. Would that be an issue?

10 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

Must we use a helicopter? It's difficult to fly, it's difficult to hover, it's difficult to pick stuff out of the ocean with a helicopter (and we do want to bring back the capsule)... A boat would be better. What's it for, recovery? I'm in charge of that for this mission. And I can't pilot a helicopter.

If you can build a boat that can go to, attach to/capture, and return the capsule and the 'naut, that'd be great. Thanks!

I'll try to make a boat.

I've got a bunch of RO channels open, ready to let then know when the stream starts.

1 hour ago, the_pazter said:

Ican do what I did last time and fill in for guido if needed :)

@MysteriousSteve is the astronaut.  Although we may need a substitute guido, too.

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

Sadly, due to @MysteriousSteve 's absence, we cannot continue without a pilot.

Launch Scrubbed.

It's a shame. I'll see about finding a new pilot, and we'll come up with another date. I'll do a stream with an explanation as to what has happened. 

Just now, CliftonM said:

It's a shame. I'll see about finding a new pilot, and we'll come up with another date. I'll do a stream with an explanation as to what has happened. 

The post has been whited out, meaning as of this moment, it's not official. We may have a substitute. New scrub time is at 12:40pm.

3 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

And then I'll only have KSPTV to watch? ;.;

Hold on, we're talking about a half-hour hold. There's always a chance!

EDIT: We have until 1:00 PM EST. 18 minutes.

Edited by Findthepin1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.