Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

4 minutes ago, Sequinox said:

I feel like this might be edging on role play, but it's pretty cool regardless.

Maybe. I just felt like writing a press release. I've only given Wernher and that random guy my own words. And it's all what happened, just told in a different way. True story- I tried offsetting the booster back into the center, and it did end up in the ceiling. Was not fun to find- it hid itself in the rafters.

Also, the updated craft is in the Skype chat. It needs that kOS part, but I think that EladDv had that covered.

Edited by Dman979

24 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Maybe. I just felt like writing a press release. I've only given Wernher and that random guy my own words. And it's all what happened, just told in a different way. True story- I tried offsetting the booster back into the center, and it did end up in the ceiling. Was not fun to find- it hid itself in the rafters.

Also, the updated craft is in the Skype chat. It needs that kOS part, but I think that EladDv had that covered.

I like it regardless. You should write them in this font.

Wi7QbLm.png?1

I owe you all a bunch more graphics and will have them posted in a bit.

It's been a rough month with no signs of slowing down. The changing of the page of the calendar is simply but a slight bump...

Edited by adsii1970

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Wi7QbLm.png?1

I owe you all a bunch more graphics and will have them posted in a bit.

It's been a rough month with no signs of slowing down. The changing of the page of the calendar is simply but a slight bump...

Know the feels man... which speaking of- we need a Capcom! So any member who has a role and someone to replace your role can try for Capcom.

Or we can go with a few members I feel would suit the job well.

Also @MysteriousSteve, I need your Steam (Separate speech channels). Feel free to friend me, I am ZooNamedGames with the KMC logo... it's a Kerbal skull with a white and green background.

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

If I get this straight, that date says Saturday March 26th, at 10AM MST. 

I'm go. It'll be tight for me, 'cause I barely wake up at 9:30, but I can manage. How much earlier do I have to be on the Skype group thing before launch?

Preferably an hour, so we can walk things through.

13 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Gotcha, I can manage. I'm go for launch.

Awesome.

Also, @MysteriousSteve and possibly @CliftonM, I have a mod which will use a real life star map, which would be important for any astronomical observations we would want the astronaut could do. It could also add to the realism for the streamer/recorder.

54 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Awesome.

Also, @MysteriousSteve and possibly @CliftonM, I have a mod which will use a real life star map, which would be important for any astronomical observations we would want the astronaut could do. It could also add to the realism for the streamer/recorder.

Do you mean the skybox?  I already have that.  I just need to install it on this new installation.

@Mad Rocket Scientist, you forgot @nosirrbro, @EladDv, and @ILikeIke. I am go for a 12pm launch on March 26, est. I will be online by 10:35ish to get my console set up.

Guys, see the posts above to get an idea of when we're launching and when to be online, if you will be there.

@ZooNamedGames, I'm assuming that you got my prelaunch schedule. I will make an after launch one with time marks, too, if you and @cliftonM want.

34 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Do you mean the skybox?  I already have that.  I just need to install it on this new installation.

Yeah. Good, please share it to @MysteriousSteve.

2 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

@Mad Rocket Scientist, you forgot @nosirrbro, @EladDv, and @ILikeIke. I am go for a 12pm launch on March 26, est. I will be online by 10:35ish to get my console set up.

Guys, see the posts above to get an idea of when we're launching and when to be online, if you will be there.

@ZooNamedGames, I'm assuming that you got my prelaunch schedule. I will make an after launch one with time marks, too, if you and @cliftonM want.

That would be awesome.

3 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

I will make an after launch one with time marks, too, if you and @cliftonM want.

That would be preferable.

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Yeah. Good, please share it to @MysteriousSteve.

Heyo. As very few know, I was recovery for the mission. Unfortunately, my uncle has passed away so I will be out of state during the day of the launch. Sorry for the last minute change. I'm sure you can find another guy or just double up.

11 minutes ago, bncrock said:

Heyo. As very few know, I was recovery for the mission. Unfortunately, my uncle has passed away so I will be out of state during the day of the launch. Sorry for the last minute change. I'm sure you can find another guy or just double up.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Please, always, always, always, put your family before this.  I think I speak for everyone in saying that we're with you.  Don't worry at all about Saturday.  You're all good.  

20 minutes ago, bncrock said:

You have our sympathies. If you would like, we could mention him during the launch to honor his memory.

As the others have said, we'll be fine. Don't put this first, ever. Family is always more important. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.