[ASC-III] Air Superiority Challenge - King of the Hill (BDArmory 4v4 AI Duels: WW1 Theme) - Now Concluded!

Finally, after a new job, new house plan, a complete reformat and rebuild of my desktop... the NEXT ASC MATCH!

Unfortunately Twitch decided it wanted to put the mute button on some apparently still-copyrighted WWI music? huh? Oh whatever.

First time I recorded, the Volantes one hands down 2-0 vs the Alpacas.  Realizing the first recording was muted by Twitch, I recorded a second. This time the Alpacas won against the Volantes 2-0 hands down. Huh?

That second recording was muted as well by Twitch. Argh.

So here is the third recording, this time with no music (arrr u twitchy twitch!). As you can imagine, it went into round 3:

Edit: also a new OBS install of course. Sorry for the 720p. Just realized it now and I've fixed it for the next match.

Edited by inigma

6 hours ago, Alphasus said:

What are the ASC 4 rules?

It is with sad regret that I must decline hosting ASC IV. The demands of my time are a little strained. If someone would like to host ASC IV, feel to to do so in a new thread! Let me know so I can link this thread to it!

43 minutes ago, inigma said:

It is with sad regret that I must decline hosting ASC IV. The demands of my time are a little strained. If someone would like to host ASC IV, feel to to do so in a new thread! Let me know so I can link this thread to it!

Afraid I can't. My own tournament is running at the moment.

Those last three matches were great to watch.

@Draconiator's planes put up a strong fight, they were great at exploiting the Volante's fragility. Also, the music for the third round was perfect.

@AlexTheHu, I think your planes could have taken down the Volante with a bit less roll. They were pretty capable at tearing the Volantes apart once they got their sights on 'em.

@qzgy those planes could take quite a beating! They could deal with surface loss extremely well.

Now I need to learn how missiles work for ASC-4.

On August 9, 2016 at 2:03 PM, inigma said:

@TorchedForever look what @inigma said 2 posts up 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.