[ASC-III] Air Superiority Challenge - King of the Hill (BDArmory 4v4 AI Duels: WW1 Theme) - Now Concluded!

9 hours ago, GDJ said:

Quick question: On this particular rule:

No restrictions on AI, Weapons Manager, or Missile Manager settings

Would a customized setting in the save file (i.e. speed or AI adjustments that would different in it's range of adjustment that the normal BDArmoury GUI would have) for the AI be allowed or would that violate the rule?

No restrictions on craft file editing, except stock offset.

6 hours ago, YargJay9991 said:

Ok, I think I've got it...

2abcC.png

And the badge

2abcR.png

Let me know if there's anything else... I may make the texture on the wings a bit more pronounced but I think it still works. :)

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

Apparently puffy doesn't happen in photoshop. But here it is! :D

2abd7.png

ASC like a boss!!

I like it. Now... lets make the wing blocks into wings by adding straight horizontal slits. Then you'll have it. :)  Thank you so much for working hard on this. :)

All links in OP updated. Thanks guys!  New entries will require either a KerbalX or Dropbox link. :)

13 hours ago, g00bd0g said:

OK, here is my entry.

The VulcaRaptor X.

https://kerbalx.com/g00bd0g/VulcaRaptor-X

I set up a virgin KSP install with the list of required mods and tested against several other ships, including the current leader Redshift OTFStealth Weasel

Won 2 out of 3, and then 3 out of 5 consecutive matches.

Video uploading now.

Not bad! Although you had to launch 6 missiles at a time to take down my planes some of the time. :) Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. It is something I will have to test.

2 minutes ago, Redshift OTF said:

Not bad! Although you had to launch 6 missiles at a time to take down my planes some of the time. :) Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. It is something I will have to test.

Let me know if you upload a new variant with AI changes.

2 hours ago, Redshift OTF said:

Well, yeah, it was the only thing I could do to gain enough advantage to close to guns range. Stealth Weasel turns so hard it is almost impervious to missile fire. It's more about forcing you defensive so I don't die by your missiles :)

4 minutes ago, g00bd0g said:

Well, yeah, it was the only thing I could do to gain enough advantage to close to guns range. Stealth Weasel turns so hard it is almost impervious to missile fire. It's more about forcing you defensive so I don't die by your missiles :)

yeah, I've set my Clipper-12000s' to fire 6 per salvo.

And even then it's hard. You'd think that all that wing area would be easy to kill.

8 minutes ago, boomchacle said:

Im not sure if your computer can handle it though, it has nearly 400 parts.

...I don't think any reasonable computer could handle such a craft, let alone two of them.

Edited by drtricky

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.